This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Bedok)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Bedok)

1592 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Bedok, please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you.  One of you will be the first person voted out.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
1592 days 13 hours ago
GentlemanG
Ray
1592 days 11 hours ago
Guigi
ben can suck it
1592 days 10 hours ago
Webly
Austin
1592 days 3 hours ago
deathlyavocado
lexie
1592 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Ray - Were you surprised at some of the initial declines who decided not wanting to be apart of this season or does this cast not surprise you in the slightest?

Sydney - Is there a lot of pressure of you to succeed in this game after breaking your flint many years ago or do you have extremely low expectations?

Austin - With a swap every two rounds do these original tribes not mean too much?

Lexie - How do you guys think you stack up with the other tribes?
1591 days 23 hours ago
Eoin
Eoin
1591 days 21 hours ago
GentlemanG
Ray - Were you surprised at some of the initial declines who decided not wanting to be apart of this season or does this cast not surprise you in the slightest?

There were some people who I expected to see that weren't here and vice versa. The cast doesn't surprise me too much because I think it's a good group of people, nonetheless and we're all winners for a reason. I hope I can survive this vote and continue to be part of a season with this caliber or potential.
1591 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Eoin - What will prove to be the most difficult task in this game?
1591 days 20 hours ago
Webly
Austin - With a swap every two rounds do these original tribes not mean too much?

I think the original tribes are still important. In a vote like this, you have to talk to people more on your tribe than you would on a tribe that won the challenge. So that establishes more connection.
1591 days 17 hours ago
DavidM7
David
1591 days 17 hours ago
Guigi
Sydney - Is there a lot of pressure of you to succeed in this game after breaking your flint many years ago or do you have extremely low expectations

Thats a nice way to say rigged out but no i'm not scared of not succeeding since I know you'd never let me win another season and you've proven that many times before
1591 days 16 hours ago
deathlyavocado
Lexie - How do you guys think you stack up with the other tribes?

I think overall we're a pretty balanced tribe, but that with this challenge it was just a matter of a bunch of people being offline and not able to do it.
1591 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1591 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
1591 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!