This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Winners - Rules & Regulations

Topic » All Winners - Rules &..

1568 days ago
bigben1996
Hello castaways and welcome to Survivor Singapore – All Winners,

First, I want to congratulate the twenty-four castaways who accepted the call for this final season.  Obviously, not everybody has decided to answer the call.  However, I appreciate everyone who did as this is probably one of the last iconic seasons to hit tengaged.  Anyways, let’s make the most of this final season.

Now a few guidelines regarding this finale season...

•Challenges will consist of a mix of live, non-live and semi-live challenges.  These challenges will range from 6pm EST to 9pm EST.  Most days will consist of live challenges.

•Confessionals - I'm trusting everyone will send confessionals at least once per episode.

•Hidden Immunity Idols- This season idols will be hidden on the oldest blogs of tengaged users.  There will be an idol in play for each tribe and they won't be rehidden.  When we get to the individual immunity portion of the game then the winner of individual immunity will be given a clue to the merge idol.  Idols are good up until the "final five" vote (can be used at final five).  The merge idol will be rehidden this season.

You're also allowed to give out fake idols.  I will not verify if an idol is real or not if you decide to give one to another castaway.  Just remember, I need to be in the mail if you're passing fake/real idol to another castaway.  Idols can only be transferred during challenges if on separate tribes.

**Very Important**

•Voting- The deadlines this season will likely range anywhere from 6pm-8pm EST.  If you self-vote two times in a row you will be medically evacuated, offline for more than 3 days or if you self-vote three times in general you are also evacuated.  If there are four individuals on a tribe and the vote ties twice there will be rocks.  If you’re on a tribe of four and it ties the individuals in the tie will draw rocks.

•Fast Forward - There will be “two” fast forwards this season where a whole round of Survivor will take place.  It will consist of an immunity challenge and tribal with a fifteen-minute voting deadline.  If you won't be online for the fast forward then you'll be required to send a bootlist.

•Grace Period - Also, not joining the main group and or being over three days after the conclusion of the  first tribal will lead to a medical evacuation. I will reveal self-votes at tribal council when reading the votes.  You're allowed to change your vote as many times as you want as long as you get it in before the deadline.

•If you want to give up individual immunity then you must mail me within the hour after the challenge has concluded.  Otherwise, you won't be allowed to do so.

•At the Final Tribal Council - I will ask the last person voted out pre-juror to be a substitute jury member. This means they must submit a jury vote to me which will only count in the case of a tie to decide the winner.  There will be a revote for a juror(s) voting in minority in a situation to a (4-4-1) jury vote.  In the type of tie (4-4-0) the third finalist will cast the deciding vote.

However, if the season is a final two and the vote is tied then the last prejuror will cast a vote.  If there is a three-way tie in a final three then the last pre-juror will cast the deciding vote.

**Note**

If you do not say “read” or some form of acknowledgement of the rules by 12am EST tomorrow.  You will not participate on this season and will be removed from the cast.  Consider this if you have second thoughts about this season then it’s your opportunity to drop.  There is no quitting after this point because I don’t want anyone to waste my time.
1568 days ago
IceBeast
Read
1568 days ago
EM002
Read
1568 days ago
Guigi
I refuse
1568 days ago
Gaiaphagee
not today Satan
1568 days ago
deathlyavocado
read
1568 days ago
brandonrichie
Read
1568 days ago
ticofernandez
Read
1568 days ago
OldNewz
read
1568 days ago
Maladus1
Read
1567 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
Read
1567 days 23 hours ago
GentlemanG
Read
1567 days 22 hours ago
Webly
Read
1567 days 22 hours ago
DBWs
Some form of acknowledgement
1567 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
Read
1567 days 11 hours ago
_JB_
Read

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!