This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Asunción)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Asunción)

2226 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: Brady voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Jesse since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I get all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 5:30pm EST tomorrow.
2226 days 8 hours ago
JesseM
I will take a question.
2226 days 6 hours ago
sarge455
The vote time keeps getting earlier and earlier...ugh
2226 days 6 hours ago
IRandomal123
Sure
2226 days 6 hours ago
sarge455
I will have a question
2226 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Jesse - This is your second consecutive individual immunity win.  Worried you could be deemed as a challenge threat moving forward?

Chris - What's the likelihood that we could expect another close vote tonight?

Rich - Is it clear where alliances currently stand at this point?  If so, do you expect the majority from last vote to stay together tonight?
2226 days 6 hours ago
sarge455
Rich - Is it clear where alliances currently stand at this point?  If so, do you expect the majority from last vote to stay together tonight?

You never know honestly where they stand. But, I am going to entrust in the people that have had my back and the group that has had my back. This is a crazy game. Anything could happen!
2226 days 6 hours ago
sarge455
*looks directly at the Jury bench*
2226 days 6 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris - What's the likelihood that we could expect another close vote tonight?

I really don't know to be honest. I already feel my days are numbered no matter what I am told in this game.
2226 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I'll take a Q
2226 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Zyler - Is it still in the back of people's minds that potential advantages like extra votes could still potentially be looming around from the first immunity challenge?
2225 days 19 hours ago
JesseM
Jesse - This is your second consecutive individual immunity win.  Worried you could be deemed as a challenge threat moving forward?

I think I got lucky winning that immunity. Definitely not a challenge threat. Immunity is non-live tonight and I am sure I won't win it. Without immunity I hope that the people that I have worked with will not turn on me.

I will take another question
2225 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Marshal has self-voted his third and final time meaning he’s medically evacuated.

He will NOT be on the jury and this tribal is cancelled.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!