This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

2223 days ago
bigben1996
Tomorrow at 6:30pm EST.  It will be a live challenge.

It will be hosted by Christian_.
2222 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
Check in
2222 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
https://media.tenor.com/images/84dc9f8fcbb586e7d7141ec90c07e223/tenor.gif
2222 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Here
2222 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
here
2222 days 5 hours ago
IRandomal123
Ay
2222 days 5 hours ago
JesseM
Here
2222 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Ugh me @ lag
2222 days 5 hours ago
paul028
hi
2222 days 5 hours ago
sarge455
Here
2222 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
Come on in guys, Ñemby and Ypané getting their first look at the new Lambare tribe, Tyler voted out at the last tribal council. I'll now take back immunity Ñemby and Ypané, because it is once again back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge will run as following:

Throughout the challenge there will be SEVEN rounds.  Each round, I will post a statement and the objective is to find a tengaged user who fits that statement correctly.  To submit an answer to the statement you will post the link of the user in the challenge forum.  There is a point system throughout the challenge.

First person to post a valid answer receives THREE POINTS.
Second person to post a valid answer receives TWO POINTS.
Third person to post a valid answer receives ONE POINT.

However there are a few rules...

-You CANNOT answer yourself for any of the statements or anyone in the cast that includes eliminated players and myself and Ben.
-Skeletons and people who have been offline for days are VIABLE answers however NO banned players.
-There will be a TWO minute window for each round. HOWEVER, if I see there is three valid answers already, I will end it early.
-If multiple people have the same answer it will only count for the person who submitted the answer FIRST.

The two tribes with the most points win immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  The losing tribe, will head to tribal where one of you will be the eighth person voted out of this game.

*Other Note*A maximum of three people from each tribe can compete tonight (Nemby sits out two individuals).
2222 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
I'll give 5 minutes to read over and ask questions as I just got home and still need to finalize all my rounds
2222 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Omg when will a fucking merge happen already
2222 days 5 hours ago
cfff
Anyone from nemby here
2222 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I am
2222 days 5 hours ago
IRandomal123
Gl Lambare :X

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!