This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Lambare)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (Lambare)

2230 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Lambare. 

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
2230 days 15 hours ago
iTy990
Only the Fake Survive.
2230 days 15 hours ago
RedsKanto
well fuck you too
I spent hours on that flag
2230 days 15 hours ago
iTy990
@RedsKanto
2230 days 15 hours ago
harrywasnak
I want a question
2230 days 14 hours ago
zorbo678
Me too, please make it idol related
2230 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Bryan - How much has the tension of this game risen since last tribal?

Harry - You guys started off extremely strong.  However, it seems as if this tribe has taken a dip, voting out a second consecutive member.  Would you agree to this statement?

AJ - What's the likelihood that idols can have an impact on tonight's decision?
2230 days 14 hours ago
iTy990
@Ben about 100 times, the twists have us tossing and turning at the moment but I believe we can rebound and win some more Challenges over the Fake Try-Hards and the Automatic Underdogs.
2230 days 14 hours ago
zorbo678
AJ - What's the likelihood that idols can have an impact on tonight's decision?

Pretty good considering someone already found it. Check out the last blog on Allyxox's page if you need proof. There's the idol, and I tried to claim it, but it's gone. So, someone else has it.
2230 days 14 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry - You guys started off extremely strong.  However, it seems as if this tribe has taken a dip, voting out a second consecutive member.  Would you agree to this statement?

Well last night we chose to vote out one of our own. This is different. AJ wanted to do the flag and it wasn't good enough. We might've taken a dip, but we'll come out stronger.
2230 days 14 hours ago
IRandomal123
Alright
2230 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
2230 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
2230 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
2230 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
2230 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Harry

1 vote Harry

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!