This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

2231 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, Ñemby getting their first look at the new Lambare and Ypané tribe, Ray voted out at the last tribal council. I'll now take back immunity Ñemby, because it is once again back up for grabs.

After a strenous challenge and tribal council last night.  I'm here to bring a challenge that involves a good deal of creativity.  It originally comes from the home of Scott (byp123), finger painting shack.

We're making tribe flags today!

The parameters to follow are minor and few in quantity. So long as you make an effort to show your tribe's spirit (and can make an argument to support your artwork), you have no ultimate restrictions. Many choose to incorporate their tribe's name and the members of the tribe. Others use lore and historic art to accent their flag. The possibilities are endless, and you may choose to draw inspiration from any or all aspects of Paraguay or even myself. You have a blank canvas to work with!

**Scoring**

Each tribe can only submit a total of ONE flag.  Each of them will be scored by a panel of FIVE judges.

Each submitted flag will have the opportunity to earn up to fifteen points from each judge. There are three judging categories, each worth a total of five points.  The three categories are:

- creativity (5 points)
- effort (5 points)
- aesthetic appeal (5 points)

The judges will not know who submitted each flag, only what tribe they are submitted for. I will make sure to pick judges who will not base their scores on individuals within the tribe.

The two tribes with the highest scores wins immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  The losing tribe will head to tribal council where one of you will be the sixth person voted out of this game.

[CREDIT TO DONO FOR JUDGING CRITERIA]

**Note**

- If there's a tie, the tribe that submitted their flag first wins!

This challenge is due at 7pm EST tomorrow.
2229 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
GL Everyone!!!!
2229 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
I have the results!
2229 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
2229 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
One tribe blew out the competition with their flag by a score of 61/75!
2229 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
That tribe was NEMBY!

Congratulations Nemby, y'all are safe tonight.
2229 days 23 hours ago
RedsKanto
YES
2229 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
Congrats!!!!
2229 days 23 hours ago
cfff
YAS GREAT JOB GUYS
2229 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Now onto the other two flags.
I will state now that the differential was by THREE points.

One tribe score 35/75 and the other scored 38/75.

The tribe that received 38/75 points was...
2229 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996

Ypane!

Ypane for the first time this season, y'all are safe from tonight's vote!
2229 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
Ugh, why me
2229 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
Thank fucking god
2229 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
Looks like I'm going home
2229 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Lambare Flag: AJ (zorbo678)
Nemby Flag: Kyle (RedsKanto)
Ypane Flag: Paul (paul028)
2229 days 23 hours ago
iTy990
Only the Fake Survive.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!