This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Ñemby)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Ñemby)

2207 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Ñemby, please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you.  One of you will be the second person voted out of this game. 

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 3pm EST tomorrow.
2207 days 15 hours ago
RedsKanto
Me
2207 days 14 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany
2207 days 13 hours ago
sarge455
me
2207 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle - Do you expect there will be anymore twists this season?

Brittany - How shocking was it to see a tie in tonight’s challenge?

Rich - What’s the likelihood an idol has been found at this point?
2207 days 11 hours ago
RedsKanto
I expect more twists.
2207 days 11 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I'll take a question
2207 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Zyler - Will former relationships from the first generation have any effect on tonight's decision?
2207 days 9 hours ago
sarge455
What’s the likelihood an idol has been found at this point?

It could be highly likely. People could have searched hard already in this game. Anything is possible.
2206 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler - Will former relationships from the first generation have any effect on tonight's decision?

I mean it's definitely a possibility but survivor is all about meeting new people so new relationships could be much more useful than old ones
2206 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - How shocking was it to see a tie in tonight’s challenge?

It sucked considering everyone claimed to take urn 1... but, you just gotta roll with the punches, I guess.
2206 days 17 hours ago
RedsKanto
Ill take another question
2206 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
2206 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
2206 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
2206 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!