This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Survivor Melanesia - Blood vs. Water

Topic » Welcome to Survivor Melanesia..

1765 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Hello castaways and welcome to Survivor Melanesia - Blood vs. Water,

First off, I want to congratulate the twenty-two castaways that made this season.  This is my first season since my hiatus and I'd like to get back on track.  In the original BvW a newbie managed to take the title (obscurity).  That's just a little extra motivation for you returnees to even the score.

Now a couple of announcements regarding the season...

•Challenges will consist of a mix of live, non-live and semi-live challenges.  These challenges will range from 5pm EST to 9pm EST.  Most days will consist of live challenges.

•Confessionals - I'm trusting everyone will send confessionals at least once per episode.

•Hidden Immunity Idols- This season idols will be hidden on the oldest blogs of tengaged users.  There will be no tribe idols, but each pair will receive "one" idol to start the game.  They must choose prior to the challenge deadline who will be in possession of the idol.

When we get to the individual immunity portion of the game then the winner of individual immunity will be given a clue to the merge idol.  Idols are good up until the "final five" vote (can be used at final five).  The merge idol will be rehidden once this season.

You're also allowed to give out fake idols.  I will not verify if an idol is real or not if you decide to give one to another castaway.  Just remember, I need to be in the mail if you're passing fake/real idol to another castaway. 

**Very Important**

•Fast Forward - There will be one "Fast Forward" this season.  That means we'll be playing out one round of Survivor in one night.  If you cannot attend the fast forward then you'll send a bootlist.  You'll be given notice when the fast forward takes place.

•Voting- The deadlines this season will likely range anywhere from 5pm-8pm EST.  If you self-vote two times in a row you will be medically evacuated, offline for more than 3 days or if you self-vote three times in general you are also evacuated.  If there are four individuals on a tribe and the vote ties twice there will be a fire-making challenge between the two individuals in the tie.

Also, not joining the main group after the first tribal will lead to a medical evacuation.  I will reveal self-votes at tribal council when reading the votes.  You're allowed to change your vote as many times as you want as long as you get it in before the deadline.

•If you want to give up individual immunity then you must mail me within the hour after the challenge has concluded.  Otherwise, you won't be allowed to do so.

•At the Final Tribal Council - I will ask the last person voted out pre-juror to be a substitute jury member. This means they have to submit a jury vote to me which will only count in the case of a tie to decide the winner.  There will be a revote for a juror(s) voting in minority in a situation to a (4-4-1) jury vote.

However, if the season is a final two and the vote is tied then the last prejuror will cast a vote.  If there is a three way tie in a final three then the last pre-juror will cast the deciding vote.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!