This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1890 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
OH-
1890 days 5 hours ago
rabbaj
BEN STOP NOW
1890 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll open up the Confessional VL and add everyone from the season into the Skype VL!

Thanks again for everyone participating :-)
1890 days 5 hours ago
jman96
Glad to be here......hope to get a second chance one day when the series returns.
1889 days 17 hours ago
Boots22
bigben1996
mysterygame2
Pre season predictions

----

I thought Darcy was going to be the UTR winner we deserved.  However, Ipikil I was shocked was such a mess.  I think that I had already pegged Brittany to make a deep run into the game and expected like Anthony, Jabbar and Ryan to do well.  But nah, Darcy I called a shot on and flopped.

lol yea I definitely flopped, will admit that.   If I wasn't strained from Julian's Survivor I feel that I probably would have put up more of a fight , but that's why I sacrificed myself at final 4 occultus tribal, cuz my head just wasn't really in the game at the time, so felt was more fair for the others to go back over me </3    I'll redeem myself hopefully one day

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!