This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 (Bulolo)

Topic » Tribal Council #5 (Bulolo)

1762 days ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Bulolo.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1762 days ago
SharonMaItems
i want a question!! :)
1762 days ago
FireX
Q
1762 days ago
Latisha0987
me
1761 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Sharon - Are you blood thirsty after seeing the returnees taking out Barbra?  Is there a feeling of loneliness right now?

X - This tribe has been rather dominant in challenges.  Did the word or thought of the challenge being due "tomorrow" have any impact?

Latisha - What was the feeling of competing against your "loved one" in tonight's challenge.  Were there emotions knowing that you could potentially decide his faith?
1761 days 12 hours ago
LEANNA
Me
1761 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Leanna - There is the potential of eleven idols in the game.  Do you think by now someone has walked out with one in their pocket?  Also, what's the trickiest part about this twist?
1761 days 11 hours ago
LEANNA
11 idols... I鈥檓 not sure, while they will always be scarier, I think their power will increase all the way to the end ... like final 5, I fully expect 5 idols to be played ... lol 馃槀. Jk, but even if 2 have walked - 9 is still a scary number... I think people know it鈥檚s threat, but with so many it鈥檚 hard to even fathom how to deal with a potential play!
1761 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
6/10 votes received.
1761 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1761 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
1761 days 4 hours ago
LEANNA
This was an awesome game - no hard feelings guys, it was great meeting everyone!
1761 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Stands up
1761 days 4 hours ago
bamold1999
Im gonna play my idool
1761 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
Well this has been a mess today
1761 days 4 hours ago
tashi
https://media.giphy.com/media/YBmawoSS3TGZvmDzF5/giphy.gif

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!