This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Vondrozo)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Vondrozo)

1675 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Vondrozo, please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you.  One of you will be the first person voted out.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
1675 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ok
1675 days 22 hours ago
FelipeS
Felipe
1675 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Kenneth - With an advantage potentially in the game.  Does that have any effect on your judgement coming into tonight's vote?  What do you think the advantage could be?

Felipe - Is there a weak link on this tribe or is it too early to determine who is weak in challenges?
1675 days 22 hours ago
Reality_warped
Luther
1675 days 22 hours ago
FelipeS
I think it's too early to determine who's weak but enough to realize who's gonna be dedicated enough to keep our tribe strong
1675 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Luther - Are you concerned that being a white level could make you look like a liability?
1675 days 22 hours ago
KingGeek
venmo me
1675 days 22 hours ago
Reality_warped
Luther - Are you concerned that being a white level could make you look like a liability?

Yes, although it really shouldn't. White levels are just the same as tv stars. Imagine if for example, Julian was a white level. Does that really make him weak automatically? Although sadly, I do think it will.
1675 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti - Will tonight's vote likely decide alliances moving forward or should we expect a unified decision?
1675 days 22 hours ago
Kevin0621
Me!
1675 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Kevin - In your opinion, how do you guys stack up against the failures?
1675 days 22 hours ago
Macda27
Me
1675 days 22 hours ago
Kevin0621
Kevin - In your opinion, how do you guys stack up against the failures?

Well Ben to me I feel like we stack up just fine. They maybe got dealt an unlucky hand, or they just made a mistake that they can work on capitalizing this time around. I don’t think anybody is over another person as of now everything seems to be at a level playing field.
1675 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Mac - What's the likelihood that this tribe's idol could've been already found?
1675 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
Kenneth - With an advantage potentially in the game.  Does that have any effect on your judgement coming into tonight's vote?  What do you think the advantage could be?

This game is already hard enough without thinking of extra stuff like idols and twists... so I won’t be doing that. I’m focusing on the members of my tribe and what can be done to keep us in the game to win the game.

The twist is probably that someone can like view votes or something idk like my mind isn’t on that yet

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!