This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Irie Bredren)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Irie..

2248 days ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: Kasey voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Joel since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I get all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
2248 days ago
JoelW55
me
2248 days ago
UnicornChicken
Tylerrr
2247 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Me :s
2247 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
question
2247 days 23 hours ago
born2pizza
hey
2247 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
Hi
2247 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Joel - Congratulations on winning immunity.  Was tonight a must-win for you?

Tyler - Odd numbered votes tend to be where big moves happen.  Should we expect another power shift tonight?

Erik - How firm are alliances at this point in the game?

Logan - How important is the concept of resume this early into the merge?

Ryan - Is there a clear threat to win at this point?

Patrick - What is your reaction to seeing Kasey leave and Zuelke quitting following her out?
2247 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Tyler - Odd numbered votes tend to be where big moves happen. Should we expect another power shift tonight?

I don't think you need an odd numbered vote to make a big move, but it certainly does plant that thought in people's minds - especially at final 7 when things are really coming down to the wire. I'm not too sure about the power shift, because I feel like there is a relatively even spread of power among certain people. Sometimes the biggest move you can make is staying strong as a group until the end, unfortunately it's hard to tell if/when someone might go against that.
2247 days 12 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I'll take another question if you're around I've always got opinions to share.
2247 days 11 hours ago
JoelW55
Joel - Congratulations on winning immunity.  Was tonight a must-win for you?
I think so, as I’m not in the majority right now. Wether I was their main target or not, idk but my closest ally went out last tribal so it could easily have been me.
2247 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler - How much have original tribal lines been a factor in this merge?
2247 days 11 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Tyler - How much have original tribal lines been a factor in this merge?

I never interacted with anyone outside of original Montego until we reached the merge because of how things turned out with the tribe swap. Correct me if I'm wrong, but nobody left in the game right now ever left their starting tribes. That makes for a very interesting dynamic because it becomes a choice between whether you work with the people you have history with, or take a chance with a group that you know nothing about. For the most part we've all mingled fairly well, but I'd be lying if I didn't say it's still a bit of a Montego vs Kingston situation. We will see how things shake out as we move along, but it's hard to trust people you have no history with. The Kasey vote was an exception because I think most of us saw her as a big threat, but Zuelke quitting showed that she had no interest in getting to know anyone outside of her tribe let alone work with them.
2247 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
It is important but, right now its a little to early to work on your resume.
2247 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
Patrick - What is your reaction to seeing Kasey leave and Zuelke quitting following her out?

I’m having Comoros flashbacks of Jay quitting. Or even Lindsey on CBS after Cliff. It’s just annoying for someone to quit and ruin one’s game
2247 days 4 hours ago
Blondelle
I'll take a question.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!