This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

2227 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Tomorrow at 8:30pm EST.  It will be a semi-live challenge.
2226 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, and welcome to today's immunity challenge.  However, first Ryan, I'll take back immunity. 
Once again immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight you'll be given this sporcle quiz:
http://www.sporcle.com/games/willseamon/survivors-by-finish-order-last-16-seasons

This quiz has 298 castaways from previous CBS Survivor seasons.  Your job is to match up the castaway with their placement within a twenty minute time frame. 

The individual with the fastest time wins immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  In addition, they're guaranteed a 1 in 9 shot of winning this game.  However, for the rest of you guys, tribal council where one of you will be the eighth person voted out and the second member of the jury.

I am giving you guys until 8pm EST tomorrow to complete this. 

**Notes**

- If there is a tie then the individual who sent their submission first wins.
- I want a FULL SCREENSHOT but in this screenshot I want to see your completed puzzle AND your tengaged profile so I can make sure you're the one completing the challenge (not someone else).
- You will have ONE submission for this challenge.  You can try the game out as much as you want but once you send me your screenshot the challenge is over for you.
2226 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
**Breaking News**

Zuelke has decided to quit the game meaning that y'all are now the final nine.  He will NOT be a member of the jury.  It's unfortunate to hear someone quitting in the first season but that's how it turned out.  The challenge still goes on as planned and will be due tomorrow at 8pm EST.
2226 days 9 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I'm hyped for this challenge, yo! My Survivor trivia knowledge might finally pay off!
2226 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
**Important**

You DON'T have to get all of these questions right.  If you get the most right in the fastest amount of time then you'll win the challenge.  The rest of the rules still apply.

Best of Luck!
2225 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
I have the results!
2225 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
**Final Results**

Joel - 298/298 -- 6:02
Tyler - 199/298 -- 7:57
Leah - 179/298 -- 2:02
Natasha - 172/298 -- 3:02
Erik - 112/298 -- 0:00

Joel wins immunity!
2225 days 15 hours ago
UnicornChicken
We've officially been slayed.... at least I came second I guess.
2225 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
298/298

Mood <.< (Erik - 112/298 -- 0:00)

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!