This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Kingston)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Kingston)

2256 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Kingston. 

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 9pm EST tomorrow.
2256 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
Me
2256 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Patrick - When do you think the merge is coming?
2256 days 14 hours ago
Blondelle
Me
2256 days 14 hours ago
Carraid73
Me
2256 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Question
2256 days 7 hours ago
JoelW55
me
2256 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
When the host asks this, it either comes tomorrow or the next day.
2256 days ago
bigben1996
Natasha - What's the likelihood that alliances have shifted over the course of the tribe swap?

Chris - How likely is tonight's decision going to impact the game?

Kasey - You and Joel are the lone original Montego members on this tribe.  What's your level of concern that one of you guys could just get picked off?

Joel - Surprised to see an idol get played this early into the game?
2256 days ago
Carraid73
Chris - How likely is tonight’s decision going to impact the game?

The merge is on the horizon in our minds tonight. It could be any day now. So we’re definitely at the stage where we are looking forward at tribal. At this point, any decision impacts the game, because the foundation of the merge is the last few rounds that come before.
2255 days 22 hours ago
JoelW55
Joel - Surprised to see an idol get played this early into the game? Idols can really get played at any point so not really tbh.
2255 days 21 hours ago
Blondelle
Natasha - What's the likelihood that alliances have shifted over the course of the tribe swap?

Very likely. Not only are their new opportunities to present yourself, but the merge is looming so people are starting to consider who they truthfully want to play this game with.
2255 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Kasey - You and Joel are the lone original Montego members on this tribe.  What's your level of concern that one of you guys could just get picked off?

96.5% concerned
2255 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
2255 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Gl everyone
2255 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!