This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Montego)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (Montego)

2229 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Montego. 

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 8pm EST tonight.
2229 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
question
2229 days 16 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Tyler
2229 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Logan - Another close challenge loss for this tribe.  Is there anyone specific to blame for tonight’s loss?

Tyler - This tribe is full of original Montego members.  With that being said is the decision much tougher on who to vote out?
2229 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Tyler - This tribe is full of original Montego members.  With that being said is the decision much tougher on who to vote out?

This has been such a strange tribe swap since the tribes mostly stayed the same. Everybody else has to go at some point though, that is the game. It’s not about what tribe you start on, it’s about what you bring to the table. Not everyone here is contributing to the game and that makes my decision much easier.
2229 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
The only people you can't blame are the puzzle people , they had the guts to do it and deserve to stay because of it.
2229 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
2229 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
2229 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
*Leah stands*
2229 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Leah (Peachessncream) - “Just because you think I’m inactive, doesn’t mean that I stopped playing the game”

*pulls out a carved object*
2229 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
*Leah hands me a carved object*
*Leah sits down*

The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played, any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will be voted out.
2229 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
This IS a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast against Leah will not count.
2229 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
2229 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
2229 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Leah

DOES NOT COUNT!
2229 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!