This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1602 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome Kat and Will to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Israel.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Sanda, Christian, Grace, Martin, Robert, Jay, Raul, Kyle, and Alan voted out at the last tribal council.

Kat and Will you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail me your vote.

Votes are due by 8pm EST on November 8th (Friday).  The reunion will follow afterwards.
1602 days 19 hours ago
hellocat
Alright so, I'm ready for these questions: "You've done nothing all season why should we vote for you" and "you don't deserve final 2 so why should I vote for you. And yes I see where your coming from I've played a very and physical game. However, let me talk to you about the social aspect of the game. I think The social game is the best way to go. If you have the right connections I believe people can soar there way to the final without winning a single challenge. I also believe by playing strategically and trying to plan ahead for future weeks will help my game. Also, I tried to do everything that people had asked me to do. When Raul for example was planning to take Robert out Final 8. I didn't like that idea Robert was one of my closest allies but I still talked to my alliance about splitting a vote to please Raul (never was going through with it). Okay so can I say a massive thank you to everyone for allowing me to play this game you have all been amazing. An special thank you to 3 people: firstly Robert, you've always had my back and every day we'd talk about what we should do. my second thank you will be towards Will, thank you for taking me to final 2 and you've been such a loyal ally and I hope we can play in the future. And finally thank you to Ben for producing an amazing show and it's been the best first survivor I can ask for! I'd gladly take second if I get second but that crown does look nice šŸ‘‘! Good luck Will!

Also because I'm teaching tomorrow I will be answering people questions around 5pm GMT so just hang about for me šŸ˜‚.
1602 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Hello jury!

Iā€™ll keep this short for yā€™all. Starting off the game I was at a numbers disadvantage when 2(basically 3 though) of my tribemates were inactive. I was able to win immunity for my tribe single handedly twice. Although, I didnā€™t want to put a target on my back for being a physical threat, I still didnā€™t want to go into tribal with a numbers disadvantage.

Going into the merge, I wanted to negate my threat level so I didnā€™t try as hard or threw challenges. Iā€™d like to say I had a good pulse of the game come merge as votes wouldnā€™t go through if I wasnā€™t okay with it. I was able to sway a majority of the merge votes even if it was against the interest of their game. Going into the end game I tried my hardest for every challenge and was able to win 4 immunities by the end of the season.

I know I played the overall best socially, physically, and strategically (even though I do regret some of the boot order).

Fun Fact: I was given an idol by Kyle and Robert on the day of the Adam tribal (Robert was first) and I acted to Kyle as if he gave it to me (sorry!). I was able to leverage the idol and keep working relationships up.

Ask me anything and good luck Kat <3
1602 days 16 hours ago
Kyle12212
Ok let me start by saying that both of those openings were kinda weak. I donā€™t have any questions, just statements, and I have already casted my vote, so this is just letting yall know how I feel.

Kat- Lets cut the bs, mkay? You didnā€™t get here due to your ā€œsocial gameā€, youā€™re here because Will and Alan dragged you to the end so they could beat you in a final two. You had Ben reshedule the entire final just for you, and you werenā€™t even there for the first half of it.  I And I must commend Will for actually being able to put you on his back and literally carry you to the end. A tough feat, for sure, because you did NOTHING. You coasted the entire game and you rode the coattails of better players. It is a good game to play if your looking for second place, donā€™t get me wrong,  but thereā€™s no way in HELL I can reward that. If you do get any votes tonight, they will most likely either be against Will, or just for the irony.

Will- Finding out that you were playing me basically the entire game hurts, Iā€™m not gonna sit here and lie to you. You did play a phenomenal social game and you were great in comps, but I thought we had established a real connection. Maybe that was just me being naive, idk. From the final 6 to finale, I wanted you out of this game more than anything, simply due to you being able to beat anyone in a final 2 situation. I was 1 question away from getting to the top 3, and that final immunity is def something I think I could have won. So going out like that was actually kind of heartbreaking, considering the work that I put in. But squaring off against you has made me come to respect you greatly. Youā€™re a beast dude, and thereā€™s no reason you shouldnā€™t win unanimously tonight. Good luck.
1602 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Thank you Kyle for your kind words! I'm so sorry how everything played out and that I hurt you, but I had to do what I had to do to put myself in a better position. If it makes you feel any better - we did have a real connection, but I saw you as my biggest obstacle in winning this game and I knew I had to get you out. You put up a great fight in the last immunity challenge and had me shaking, literally. You played a great game, much respect
1602 days 11 hours ago
Hudspith
OK ok first off congrats on getting to the final two now then let's get down to brass tax I have questions

Kat - for me to even consider voting you tell me one time you had an original thought and didn't just follow what will and Alan told you because I'm struggling to see what you did except ride on their backs to the final

Will- let's be honest you didn't play a fantastic game you played a good game it wasn't impressive but enough to get you here. All I want from you is did you play me the whole time
1602 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
4/9 votes received.
1602 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Will- let's be honest you didn't play a fantastic game you played a good game it wasn't impressive but enough to get you here. All I want from you is did you play me the whole time

Oh of course. I donā€™t think I played a perfect game or anything, and I obviously did make some mistakes. I didnā€™t trust anybody 100%, not even Robert, who I considered my closest ally. So I suppose I did ā€œplayā€ everyone the whole time. I would always withhold information to myself cause information is power!

Iā€™m not sure how I came across to you but I didnā€™t mean to do anything maliciously, and am sorry if you were hurt by me.
1602 days 4 hours ago
Hudspith
Oh no you didn't hurt me I just wanted to know if the friendship was real or just useful
1602 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
Kyle- Alright I would agree with you on the basis that I should've done more and im very sorry about yesterday I overslept šŸ¤­. However, I would not be in the merge without being social, I wouldn't have been in the top 6 if I wasn't social and I wouldn't be in the final 2 If it wasn't for social. If you choose bit to believe that fine I can't change your opinion!

Martin- I sort of had people ask me who I wanted out so the first like 4 votes was sort of from me saying who I would like out and I also tried to get someone else create the 6 people who voted Sanda to create an alliance with us six!

Hopefully that answered your questions! Ps I fully don't expect to win!
1602 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
Okay I'm tired of all of these bs questions. So this is for my vote. And you guys better make the right answer.

Do you like KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)?
1602 days 1 hour ago
hellocat
Kat- I go there like once a week so yeah I would say I do!
1602 days ago
IceBeast
Do you like KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)?

I'm sold on anything fried tbh so yes!
1602 days ago
Jaybirdnifty
I...Have never been so disgusted at two answers in my life. Ben, I have decided not to vote and instead self vote XD
1601 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
I get it, my body is disgusted at myself too
1601 days 20 hours ago
Robson704
HI I DONT HAVE QUESTIONS, I DONT HAVE STATEMENTS, Will change your tg name from Icebeast to ChallengeBeast pls thats all i wanted to say for this reunion good luck you both xd and i respect you a lot Kat and i would propably vote for you to win for staying loyal to me but Will was just active a little bit more thats all if i would meet you both in the future games i will be open to talk with you again :D

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!