This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Keila)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Keila)

1622 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: AJ and Kyle voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Jojo since she has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1622 days 9 hours ago
KingGeek
https://i.imgur.com/WFOgIvb.gif
1622 days 9 hours ago
Kevin0621
Kevin
1622 days 9 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry
1622 days 9 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
1622 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
me
1622 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti - How certain are you that this vote will be the most chaotic vote of the season being there's an odd amount of people left?

Kevin - Do voting blocks exist among this cast or is it simply one group and then there's a minority?

Harry - Another split decision and advantage was played for the first time.  Have alliances shifted since the start of the merge or is everything about the same?

Jordan - Is there always a need to make a big move in order to win the game?

Tina - Are you concerned about your position in the game after seeing two original Paldiski members leave back-to-back?
1622 days 9 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Me please
1622 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
LeQuisha - Who is the whale that needs to be harpooned in this cast?
1622 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry - Another split decision and advantage was played for the first time.  Have alliances shifted since the start of the merge or is everything about the same?

I hope for my own sake that alliances have started shifting. There are a few clear factions within the majority, and I hope they realize that a 3 person minority isn’t the biggest threat at this point.
1621 days 23 hours ago
LusciousLips5
LeQuisha - Who is the whale that needs to be harpooned in this cast?

Are you calling me fat
1621 days 13 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - Is there always a need to make a big move in order to win the game?

It depends
1621 days 13 hours ago
KingGeek
Ashanti - How certain are you that this vote will be the most chaotic vote of the season being there's an odd amount of people left?

I mean it very well could be, which wouldn't surprise me. But if it's a testament to any of the previous tribals so far this season it'll be relatively tame.
1621 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
10/11 votes received.
1621 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1621 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!