This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Keila)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Keila)

1650 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: AJ voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Absolita since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1650 days 20 hours ago
KingGeek
shanti
1650 days 20 hours ago
Kevin0621
Kevin
1650 days 20 hours ago
sergeant
Josh
1650 days 20 hours ago
rabbaj
*walks into tribal...in heels*
1650 days 20 hours ago
Absol
solita
1650 days 20 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry
1650 days 19 hours ago
RedsKanto
Kyle
1650 days 18 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Lq
1650 days 17 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
1650 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti -  Is it clear where everyone has voted after last tribal and where alliances currently stand?

Kevin - The term "jury management" is something that is often mentioned.  How cautious should individuals be when voting someone out as this is a somewhat second chance season?

Josh - You haven't had the liberty of making a BigBen Survivor merge.  How concerned are you about your position in the game?

Jabbar - AJ on his way out called you out as a snake in front of everyone.  Are you concerned that his last words could make you a target?

Absolita - On a scale 1-10, do you feel this challenge a must-win for you tonight?

Harry - Is it too early to start thinking about who you want to sit with at the end or is it something that is often thought about?

Kyle - How surprising is it that we've yet to see either advantage nor idol get played to this point?

LeQuisha - How many plans do you expect to appear by the end of the night?

Jordan - Is there any reason for people to go to rocks for this tribal?
1650 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
Jabbar - AJ on his way out called you out as a snake in front of everyone.  Are you concerned that his last words could make you a target?

Oh I know I am a target. But ultimately getting called a "snake" by a "snake" adds no extra worry in my life. I'm still fabulous and my heels are still on, so I think I can manage a few nasty words
1650 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
LeQuisha - How many plans do you expect to appear by the end of the night?

Well last tribal there was about 20 different names thrown out, so I’m assuming the same will apply to this tribal!
1650 days ago
harrywasnak
Harry - Is it too early to start thinking about who you want to sit with at the end or is it something that is often thought about?

I don’t think we should be thinking about that now. It’s way too early in the season for anyone to have a smooth road to FTC at this point. Everyone should be focusing on how they’re going to get there before they think about who they can or can’t beat.
1649 days 23 hours ago
KingGeek
Ashanti -  Is it clear where everyone has voted after last tribal and where alliances currently stand?

Pretty much, yeah. I think it was pretty apparent as soon as the votes were read as to where everyone stood.
1649 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
11/12 votes received.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!