This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Paldiski)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Paldiski)

1651 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Paldiski.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 8pm EST tomorrow.
1651 days 4 hours ago
Chris1080
Chris1080
1651 days 4 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry
1651 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Chris - I mentioned at the reveal that another twist will enter the game at some point.  Any speculation on what that twist could be?

Harry - How concerned are you that your reputation in the series could put you at a disadvantage?
1651 days 4 hours ago
RedsKanto
Kyle
1651 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan
1651 days 1 hour ago
zorbo678
Me
1651 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Kyle - Is there a clear minority alliance or individual on the outs for tonight's tribal?

Logan - How likely is it that either an idol or the advantage have already been found?

AJ - What are some of the benefits for this tribe attending tribal tonight?
1651 days ago
zorbo678
AJ - What are some of the benefits for this tribe attending tribal tonight?

I think the only benefit of attending Tribal is to know where you stand with everyone on the tribe.
1650 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
me
1650 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan - How likely is it that either an idol or the advantage have already been found?
It is possible but, not likely.
1650 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Tina - How much responsibility do you take in tonight's loss as you're the tribe captain?
1650 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
How much responsibility do you take in tonight's loss as you're the tribe captain?

I think we all tried our best, and I think I did quite decent in the challenge. Sometimes the cards aren't in your favor :/
1650 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
5/7 votes received.
1650 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry - How concerned are you that your reputation in the series could put you at a disadvantage?

I’m a bit concerned, but I’ve worked to build trust with people on the tribe. If they’re smart players, they know that keeping me around will keep the target off of them down the line. Why vote me out now when you can use me to help your own game?
1650 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!