This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

1680 days ago
bigben1996
Tomorrow at 7pm EST.  It will be a live challenge and hosted by jojo7784.
1679 days 4 hours ago
jojo7784
Check in
1679 days 4 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Here despite Joey hosting 馃馃馃
1679 days 4 hours ago
deathlyavocado
1679 days 4 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
馃馃馃
1679 days 4 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* deathdrops in gay *
1679 days 4 hours ago
KingGeek
good morning yall
1679 days 4 hours ago
paul028
Here
1679 days 3 hours ago
jojo7784
Okay well I guess that is it then

Here:

Ikongo:
Livingston
Julian
Paul

Vondrozo:
Lexie
Kyle
Ashanti
1679 days 3 hours ago
jojo7784
Come on in guys! Welcome to todays immunity challenge named Madagascar Scramble and here is how it works. Each team will pick 1 puzzle maker to complete a puzzle at the end of this challenge. The rest of you will take turns swimming out into the ocean to collect puzzle pieces. You will do this by posting *swims towards station #_* 3 times to get to the station. Once you reach the station I will mail you a question having to do with Madagascar. Once you mail me the correct answer you will come back to the forum and start swimming back to shore by posting *swims back towards shore* 3 times. Once you make it back to shore the next person can go.

Your tribe will have to complete 5 trips out into the ocean to receive all the puzzle pieces, after all pieces are collected I will mail the puzzle maker all the letters to a phrase having to do with Madagascar, the first puzzle maker to post the phrase correctly in this forum will win immunity for their tribe.

Any questions?
1679 days 3 hours ago
Peterparker16
Here
1679 days 3 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Love doing this on mobile
1679 days 3 hours ago
jojo7784
I need each team to pick a puzzle maker for this challenge please, you will not participate in the first half of the challenge but need to be ready to do the puzzle
1679 days 3 hours ago
jojo7784
Here:

Ikongo:
Livingston
Julian
Paul

Vondrozo:
Lexie
Kyle
Ashanti
Jay
1679 days 3 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Not me puzzles are uglier then your moms
1679 days 3 hours ago
jojo7784
yall are making this so difficult will someone just volunteer to do the puzzle omg

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!