This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Caribbean - Finale

Topic » Survivor Caribbean - Finale

1569 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
1569 days 17 hours ago
Kyle12212
hello
1569 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
hi
1569 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
hi
1569 days 17 hours ago
Brittney
hi
1569 days 17 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
hiya
1569 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
hi
1569 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
If Josh doesn't show in the next three minutes will start the first challenge without him.
1569 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain the challenge.
1569 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, and welcome to today's immunity challenge.  But first, Christian I'll take back the immunity necklace.

Today's challenge will test your skills with different types of puzzles.

This challenge will be done in rounds.  The puzzles that will be used during this challenge are a slide, jigsaw, and word puzzle.  Each round at least one individual will be eliminated.  I will let everyone know at the beginning of the round how many people will be eliminated.

This is the order in how you're suppose to post when you're finished with your puzzle.

*screenshot*
*steps back from mat*

The castaway to win the final round wins immunity and is guaranteed a 1 in 6 shot of winning this game.  In addition, they'll receive a clue to the merge idol.  The rest will be vulnerable at tribal tonight where one of you will be the twenty-second person voted out and the ninth member of the jury.

**Note**

--> Everyone will compete in the same challenge forum.
---> I want a FULL SCREENSHOT of your completed puzzle (EX: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh).  If the screenshot isn't like this then I will not count your score (tinypic, imgur and vice versa are good ways to upload screenshots).
--> If you cannot screenshot for this challenge then respectively say you can't as I don't want to wait on people when I never they couldn't compete.
1569 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Is everyone ready?
1569 days 17 hours ago
Kyle12212
ugh i already know i lost this one
1569 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
yes
1569 days 17 hours ago
Brittney
ready!
1569 days 17 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
on mobile so i cannot do it
1569 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
ready

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!