This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #22 (Eleuthera)

Topic » Tribal Council #22 (Eleuthera)..

1599 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury:  Clair, Absolita, Hufus, and Brian voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Christian since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1599 days 17 hours ago
Brittney
ethan
1599 days 16 hours ago
J2999
J2
1599 days 16 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
barbra
1599 days 16 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy
1599 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
_!
1599 days 14 hours ago
Kyle12212
kyle
1599 days 12 hours ago
noobsmoke13
question pls
1599 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Hi
1599 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Ethan - With another "fast forward" happening tomorrow does that mean everyone is planning a few rounds ahead?

James - How important is the concept of jury management in what is presumed to be a relatively big jury?

Barbra - Kyle played an idol on you at the previous tribal council.  Are you concerned people may group you guys as a duo?

Billy - Do you believe that people are getting too comfortable with their position in the game?

Christian - Is every challenge a must-win for you till the end of the game?

Kyle - How many advantages/and or idol do you think are still left in the game?

Livingston - Would say that the merge has been an outright pagonging?

Erik - Do you think people are focusing on making it to single digits as opposed to strategy for this tribal?
1599 days ago
noobsmoke13
Livingston - Would say that the merge has been an outright pagonging?

You COULD say that but it isn't based on tribes.
1598 days 22 hours ago
J2999
James - How important is the concept of jury management in what is presumed to be a relatively big jury?

I mean ultimately it will be important as any vote can be the difference between you winning and losing, but honestly I feel right now that is less of people's concern as opposed to just trying to get stable in the game.
1598 days 21 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle - How many advantages/and or idol do you think are still left in the game?

There’s definitely at least 1 more idol/advantage, but there can always be more. Well have to see if any come out tonight
1598 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik - Do you think people are focusing on making it to single digits as opposed to strategy for this tribal?

I mean. A bit of both if im being honest to myself and others. Some people are fine playing it safe. But, risks have to be taken to move forward in this game. It all really depends on where you are at within the hierarchy of the tribe

🤡
1598 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
Christian - Is every challenge a must-win for you till the end of the game?

Why is every question I get about challenges =[
I’m a multi dimensional character I am more than IMMUNITY CHALLENGES :’(
1598 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!