This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fast Forward

Topic » Fast Forward

1603 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Tomorrow will be the much anticipated  "Fast Forward" at 7:30pm EST.  It will consist of the following:

--> One Immunity Challenge
--> No Idol Clue Offered Tonight
--> One Tribal Council
--> One Person Sent Out Of The Game
--> Non-Live Posted Immediately After

This is all still apart of Episode #16 if anybody cares.  There will be eleven people left after this concludes.  Remember if you'll not be online then send me a bootlist and/or message in the event of a potential revote.  No bootlist and/or not being online will lead to a self-vote.
1602 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Check in
1602 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
Hi
1602 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Here
1602 days 3 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
im here unfortunately.
1602 days 3 hours ago
sergeant
Here
1602 days 3 hours ago
Brittney
here
1602 days 3 hours ago
Bvance1212
I miss hufus
1602 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
Here
1602 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Here
1602 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
Who’s ready for a speed comp?
1602 days 3 hours ago
Jxhn
Mobile!
1602 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Checked In
--------------
Christian
James
Barbra
Josh
Ethan
Billy
Harry
Erik
John

Missing
--------
Kyle
Brian
Smelly

Alright, I'll explain tonight's challenge.
1602 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, and welcome to today's immunity challenge.  But first, Ethan I'll take back the immunity necklace.

At the start of the round, one person will be randomly selected to start with the immunity idol. To pass the immunity idol to another player, you must post *Passes idol to ____*.

When I say "STOP" the person holding the idol before my post will be eliminated from the challenge.  The last person standing wins immunity and are guaranteed a 1 in 11 shot of winning this game.  The rest will be vulnerable tonight where one of you will be the seventeenth person voted out and the fourth member of the jury.
1602 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
inch resting how ben said this would be a FAST challenge
1602 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
Me @ this

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!