This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #20 (Eleuthera)

Topic » Tribal Council #20 (Eleuthera)..

1597 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury:  Clair and Absolita voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Ethan since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
1597 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
_!
1597 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Christian - Do you always feel like the target attending tribal council?
1597 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
Christian - Do you always feel like the target attending tribal council?

Throughout this entire game it's been hard not to feel like that ya know? I try to do the socializing and all that fun stuff getting to know people but when you consistently get ghosted after like 10 minutes it doesn't feel like people really care about getting to know me LOL and that I'm just "Physical Threat #1" in their minds so why bother?

But I mean that's fine, I've made it to the jury phase and I'll remember how people treated me to say the least. I may only be one vote, but as we've all seen, one vote can change this entire game.
1597 days 9 hours ago
Brittney
me
1597 days 9 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
barb
1597 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Ethan - Does securing tonight's immunity make it any easier to play for the "fast forward" episode?

Barbra - It seems like every tribal you attend the more votes you tally.  Do you think people see you as a threat in this game or are you just an easy target?
1597 days 9 hours ago
Brittney
Ethan - Does securing tonight's immunity make it any easier to play for the "fast forward" episode?

I guess it means that I definitely have the opportunity to play the fast forward lol
1597 days 6 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barbra - It seems like every tribal you attend the more votes you tally.  Do you think people see you as a threat in this game or are you just an easy target?

The latter. I highly doubt I'm a threat in any shape or form so i imagine I'm an easy target. It’s sad honestly. :/
1596 days 22 hours ago
noobsmoke13
GIMME A QUESTION BENEDICT BAYBEEEE
1596 days 18 hours ago
J2999
J2
1596 days 15 hours ago
soccerkid1967
Billy
1596 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Smelly - How is the athlete's foot?

James - Have people been playing this game like a marathon or a sprint?

Billy - Are we up to the point where there are limited opportunities to make a move?
1596 days 15 hours ago
soccerkid1967
Billy - Are we up to the point where there are limited opportunities to make a move?

I don't think so ben, there's still 13 people left in this game. There is plenty of opportunity to make a move. Will we see that tonight though is the question you should be asking.
1596 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1596 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!