This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Tortuga)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Tortuga)

1616 days 16 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barbra - Do you believe that alliances have constantly shifted every round or is it the same individuals targeting one another?

Interesting question. It seems like it is the latter though. I have not seen much shifting honestly.
1616 days 15 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle - What has been the impact of pre-existing relationships thus far?

I’ve seen/heard of a few big “friend groups” who could be very threatening down the road, and since I didn’t know many people going into this game, I’m going to have to find a way to survive.
1616 days 5 hours ago
sergeant
Sergeant - Would you state that at this point in the game challenge strength is irrelevant to voting decisions?

I don't think it is completely irrelevant right now. Like obviously we want to win challenges. As much as I love seeing you here, i'd rather not.

I think though, that at a certain point. You have to take into account relationships and trust. Like I am not going to keep someone solely based on their challenge performance. But it does play a factor.
1615 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
me please
1615 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Kelly - Are you concerned that by leaving the main chat a majority of the day that people will believe you've given up and are an easy person to vote out?
1615 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly - Are you concerned that by leaving the main chat a majority of the day that people will believe you've given up and are an easy person to vote out?

nothing is easy in this game. you never know what will happen
1615 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1615 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
1615 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
fuck it.

i dont care if this is wasted, if it gets out my target its not a waste

ill play yet another idol on Christian
1615 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
1615 days 21 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Kelly queen of idols
1615 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
*takes carved object from Kelly*

The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out instead.

This...
1615 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
...IS a hidden immunity idol.

This idol was the "Idol Task" that Hufus failed to claim in Survivor China- Clash of Clans.  He eventually drew the purple rock which ended his game at the final six. Any votes cast against Christian will not count.
1615 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1615 days 21 hours ago
Absol
hufus <3

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!