This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Antigua)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Antigua)

1591 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Antigua.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
1591 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan
1591 days 4 hours ago
_Adidas_
Yo!
1591 days ago
haycsclair
Clair
1590 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Logan - How have the dynamics shifted Keizo officially removed from the game?

Luis - Do you expect that after the swap everyone will be given a fresh start?

Clair - The numbers based on original tribal lines are 7-6 in favor of original Tortuga.  How alarming is that to you?
1590 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair - The numbers based on original tribal lines are 7-6 in favor of original Tortuga. How alarming is that to you?

It's kinda alarming if we think about tribal lines. But like I've said to my new tribe mates, I don't want to vote based on tribal lines. If we would focus on it, I'm pretty damn sure I would be the first target. I just can feel it in my bones.
1590 days 19 hours ago
J2999
J2
1590 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
James - Did you expect the premerge to be chaotic as it currently has been?
1590 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1590 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
1590 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
Uhm... Ben, wait.
1590 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
It barely changed anything
1590 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
Guys, listen. So I was informed by Ben that I still can't vote tonight since Keizo quit last time. Sucks.
1590 days 11 hours ago
J2999
bigben1996
James - Did you expect the premerge to be chaotic as it currently has been?

Half yes, half no!
1590 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1590 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!