This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

1618 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
First, let's welcome Absolita back from Ghost Island.

*Absolita's ship arrives*
1618 days 4 hours ago
noobsmoke13
hi absolita, was it cold?
1618 days 4 hours ago
cfff
hi!
1618 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
Parvati, you played the game under Russell's thumb.  The whole time.  Like a spouse in a bad, abusive relationship.  You know, and you never got out of it!  I wanted you to get out.  I wanted it so bad for you - but you never did.  I like you, but I can't support that.  As tough as this game is, it really comes down to how you treat people.  That's what I'm basing my vote on.  It's not just what you stand for - it's what you fall for, too.
1618 days 4 hours ago
AlanDuncan
fghjukjilk
1618 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain tonight's challenge.
1618 days 4 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Hello
1618 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, Tortuga getting their first look at the new Antigua tribe, Leanna voted out at the last tribal council. I'll now take back tribal immunity Tortuga as it is once again back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge will require this link: http://www.tengaged.com/mail/?action=write

I will post the username of anyone on Tengaged. Your job, is to type in that username into the To: box UNTIL all that's left for options is the person's username. You will then proceed to answer how long you had to go until that was the only option left.

Ex: Sackeshi is the username.

[S]= Ex: Saver, Sadoshi, Sackeshi, Sahmosean

[Sa]= Ex: Saavedra, sagixx33, Sackeshi, Sahmosean

[Sac]= Sackeshi [Only Answer Left]

So, for the answer you'd type out "Sac" into this forum, because that is what you had to type before my user was the only one to come up. If you're the first one to post it, you get a point.

The first tribe to score FIVE points wins immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  In addition, they will receive a clue to their hidden immunity idol.  The losing tribe will head to tribal council where one of you will become the second person voted out.
1618 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
me to someone on the OT
https://media.giphy.com/media/bzbwBd4HOqbi8/giphy.gif
1618 days 4 hours ago
Bvance1212
ew
1618 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
bye
1618 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Yuck
1618 days 4 hours ago
Kyle12212
here
1618 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, any questions.  If not will get started a minute from this post.
1618 days 4 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Here

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!