This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1891 days 14 hours ago
iYBF
OH-
1891 days 14 hours ago
rabbaj
BEN STOP NOW
1891 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll open up the Confessional VL and add everyone from the season into the Skype VL!

Thanks again for everyone participating :-)
1891 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Glad to be here......hope to get a second chance one day when the series returns.
1891 days 2 hours ago
Boots22
bigben1996
mysterygame2
Pre season predictions

----

I thought Darcy was going to be the UTR winner we deserved.  However, Ipikil I was shocked was such a mess.  I think that I had already pegged Brittany to make a deep run into the game and expected like Anthony, Jabbar and Ryan to do well.  But nah, Darcy I called a shot on and flopped.

lol yea I definitely flopped, will admit that.   If I wasn't strained from Julian's Survivor I feel that I probably would have put up more of a fight , but that's why I sacrificed myself at final 4 occultus tribal, cuz my head just wasn't really in the game at the time, so felt was more fair for the others to go back over me </3    I'll redeem myself hopefully one day

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!