This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

1895 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Tomorrow at 5pm EST.  It will be a live challenge.
1894 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Check In
1894 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
hi
1894 days 19 hours ago
mysterygame2
Hi
1894 days 19 hours ago
Iceey
Hey
1894 days 19 hours ago
rabbaj
hi
1894 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain tonight's challenge.
1894 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, and welcome to today's immunity challenge.  But first, Ryan I'll take back the immunity necklace.

Today's challenge will test your skills with different types of puzzles. 

This challenge will be done in rounds.  The puzzles that will be used during this challenge are a slide, jigsaw, and word puzzle.  Each round at least one individual will be eliminated.  I will let everyone know at the beginning of the round how many people will be eliminated.

This is the order in how you're suppose to post when you're finished with your puzzle.

*screenshot*
*steps back from mat*

The castaway to win the final round wins immunity and is guaranteed a 1 in 7 shot of winning this game.  In addition, they'll receive a clue to the merge idol back at camp.  The rest will be vulnerable at tribal tonight where one of you will be the eleventh person voted out and the fourth member of the jury.

**Note**

--> Everyone will compete in the same challenge forum.
---> I want a FULL SCREENSHOT of your completed puzzle (EX: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh).  If the screenshot isn't like this then I will not count your score (tinypic, imgur and vice versa are good ways to upload screenshots).
--> If you cannot screenshot for this challenge then respectively say you can't as I don't want to wait on people when I never they couldn't compete.
1894 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Check in closed.
1894 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Competing
--------------

Anthony
Jabbar
Nolan
Ryan
1894 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Since there is only four of you.  Will do a single elimination each round.
1894 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
Yikes at me being on mobile haha gl me
1894 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
LMAO @ ONLY FOUR
1894 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
Wait Ben question real quick
1894 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Yes Anthony?
1894 days 18 hours ago
rabbaj
wait Im confused

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!