This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 (Caledonia)

Topic » Tribal Council #12 (Caledonia)

1890 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: Brittany and Jordan voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Ryan since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 3pm EST tomorrow.
1890 days 19 hours ago
JetsRock12
Me me me
1890 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
AJ - Do you have home owner's insurance?
1890 days 19 hours ago
JetsRock12
No omg. Do I need some for the next Immunity Challenge? :)
1890 days 19 hours ago
rabbaj
*walks into tribal with torch....and heels*
1890 days 19 hours ago
Rodrigues75
question
1890 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Jabbar - How many pairs of heels did you bring on the island?

Jake - Did you forget your Red Bull at tonight's challenge?
1890 days 18 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barb
1890 days 18 hours ago
mysterygame2
Hey
1890 days 18 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Jake - Did you forget your Red Bull at tonight's challenge?

No. I ran out. Production didnt give me enough
1890 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Barbra -  The odd numbered votes tend to be the ones that a big move is made.  Do you think a big move should happen tonight or should the game stay the course?

Nolan - Has there been talks of what the merge twist will ultimately be between the auction, fast forward and one day tribes?  If so, what twist do you think it will be?
1890 days 6 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barbra -  The odd numbered votes tend to be the ones that a big move is made.  Do you think a big move should happen tonight or should the game stay the course?

Its gonna be a boring vote since me and my friends are outnumbered 5-4. Idk who they are voting, but all i know is that it is not a big move whatsoever.
1890 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
**VOTING DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 4PM EST**
1889 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1889 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
1889 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!