This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Caledonia)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Caledonia)

1897 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: Brittany voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Jake since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 5pm EST tomorrow.
1897 days 11 hours ago
rabbaj
*walks into tribal council with torch...in heels*
1897 days 10 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan
1897 days 10 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Jake
1897 days 10 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Me
1897 days 10 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
1897 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Jabbar - If you could describe the previous tribal council in one word.  What would you describe it as and explain?

Ryan - If there was anything you got out of the previous tribal what would it be?

Jake - Congratulations on solidifying your spot into single digits.  Are you worried that after tonight's challenge you'll be viewed as a comp threat?

Barbra - What's the likelihood that a rock draw could be possible tonight?

Jordan - How does Brittany leaving impact the current state of the game?  Is it a drastic change or has minimal damage been done?
1897 days 9 hours ago
JetsRock12
I would like a question
1897 days 9 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barbra - What's the likelihood that a rock draw could be possible tonight?

Not likely tbh. Not expecting a close vote tonight.
1897 days 7 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Jake - Congratulations on solidifying your spot into single digits.  Are you worried that after tonight's challenge you'll be viewed as a comp threat?

Thanks Ben. I mean I won one challenge which played to my strengths. If that makes me a comp threat then so be it but if people remember I didnt do all that great in premerge challenges
1896 days 16 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan - If there was anything you got out of the previous tribal what would it be?

That this game is a complete mess lol
1896 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - How does Brittany leaving impact the current state of the game?  Is it a drastic change or has minimal damage been done?

it all depends on how these next few tribals go down.
1896 days 14 hours ago
jman96
It's survivor. Anything is possible
1896 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
AJ - Are you worried people will question your commitment to the game after not showing for the first two individual immunity challenges?
1896 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1896 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!