This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Caledonia)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Caledonia)

1893 days ago
bigben1996
Welcome to your first merged tribal council.

Remember you cannot vote for Robby since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 5pm EST tomorrow.
1893 days ago
mysterygame2
I mean. I guess.
1893 days ago
jman96
Me?
1893 days ago
Rodrigues75
question please
1893 days ago
rabbaj
*crosses legs....in heels*
1893 days ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Meee
1893 days ago
mbarnish1
Sure
1892 days 23 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Me
1892 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Nolan - You describe OI as an awful experience.  Do you care to elaborate on that or are we just ending at OI was a flop?

Jordan - Do you blame tonight's challenge loss on the random.org gods or since the challenge involved a good deal of luck that you just weren't lucky?  Also, do you think you needed to win tonight?

Jake - What's the likelihood that tonight will be a united front?  Is there someone in this game that anyone could just universally agree on to vote out?

Jabbar - How likely is it that you will end up breaking a heel out here? Will it be never or will it happen eventually due to the multiple mud pits?

Brittany - Has there been any speculation on what the merge and/or final tribal twist are going to be?

Matt - You managed to return to OI after a few days.  Are you concerned since you don't have immunity that you could easily just get voted out again?

Barbra - We saw a rise in activity in tonight's challenge with only two people not showing up.  Do you expect the game will pick up immensely since there seems to be a good deal of active people?
1892 days 22 hours ago
Iceey
Me!
1892 days 21 hours ago
JetsRock12
Wow @ me being one of the 2 not at the Challenge
1892 days 21 hours ago
mbarnish1
Matt - You managed to return to OI after a few days.  Are you concerned since you don't have immunity that you could easily just get voted out again? Yes I am but I am gonna try hard to get the vote off me
1892 days 20 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Jake - What's the likelihood that tonight will be a united front?  Is there someone in this game that anyone could just universally agree on to vote out?

I think its incredibly unlikely that everyone will agree on one person. This is the merge vote. Its going to be crazy
1892 days 20 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barbra - We saw a rise in activity in tonight's challenge with only two people not showing up.  Do you expect the game will pick up immensely since there seems to be a good deal of active people?

Honestly yes. Everyone in this merge is active af.
1892 days 18 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - Do you blame tonight's challenge loss on the random.org gods or since the challenge involved a good deal of luck that you just weren't lucky?  Also, do you think you needed to win tonight?

I blame it on me not picking a better number. and a good amount on me being unlucky. When it comes to the first episode of the merge, immunity is always important. The Merge tribals tend to be chaotic where anything and i mean anything is possible. and the only way to gaurentee safety is to win that immunity challenge. So yes, i do feel like i needed to win that challenge. Sad that i dont have that win. Because without immunity, you are never safe in Survivor.
1892 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Ryan - Is it likely that tonight's decision will decide the alliances moving forward or do you expect this season will likely have fluid gameplay?

AJ - For not showing up tonight are you worried that you're becoming an old man or lack the physical ability to type in the word "here"?

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!