This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Lakatoro)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Lakatoro)

1901 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Lakatoro.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 4pm EST tomorrow.
1901 days 13 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Question please
1901 days 13 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Mark
1901 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Jake - Last tribal it could easily be defined as challenge strength isn't as important after Nolan leaving?  Does winning challenges really matter at this point or is everyone sort of just trying to strategize for the eventual merge?

Mark - Instead of your username being "piesyumyyumypies" should it have been changed to votesyumyyumyvotes?
1901 days 13 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Mark - Instead of your username being "piesyumyyumypies" should it have been changed to votesyumyyumyvotes?

yeah it should cause maybe people are reading my username wrong i would like to not get votes at a tribal for once cause i assume i get votes every tribal now i honesty have no idea why im such a target.
1901 days 13 hours ago
iYBF
I’ll take a question
1901 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Anthony - Last tribal could be deemed on paper as the most split decision thus far.  Would you say the game is starting to heat up?  If it is why do you think that is?
1901 days 12 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany
1901 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Brittany - We haven't seen an idol get played in the first seven tribal councils. Has there been much speculation on whether idols have been found or not?
1901 days 11 hours ago
iYBF
Anthony - Last tribal could be deemed on paper as the most split decision thus far.  Would you say the game is starting to heat up?  If it is why do you think that is?

I think so. I think that trust is starting to move away from original tribal lines and move towards who people think they can move forward with in the merge. After this Tribal, we're going to be at Top 10 (excluding OI), so the game is definitely spicing up.
1901 days 8 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Jake - Last tribal it could easily be defined as challenge strength isn't as important after Nolan leaving?  Does winning challenges really matter at this point or is everyone sort of just trying to strategize for the eventual merge?

Winning challenges matters to a degree but we all know the "merge is on the horizon" so at this point it's more about who you can trust moving forward
1901 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - We haven't seen an idol get played in the first seven tribal councils. Has there been much speculation on whether idols have been found or not?

One, if not BOTH, of them has to have been found. They always play a crucial role in this game.
1900 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1900 days 17 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
ben heres my torch
1900 days 17 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Ben want my torch?
1900 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!