This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1898 days 23 hours ago
Blondelle
WIIIIIIIG
1898 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
Good game y'all
1898 days 23 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Thanks for a crazy season Ben! Peace out everybody in case I disappear lol
1898 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
and ben went thru the whole reunion without responding

cries
1898 days 23 hours ago
TotsTrashy
walks in
1898 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
Add me to the skype VL too! I'm sorry I couldn't be more active this reunion Ben, but I'm not home currently. But once again thanks for hosting an amazing season <3
1898 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair - You faced a lot of controversy with Brandon this season.  How would you say the relationship between the two of you is now?  Speaking terms maybe?

We're okay outside group games. But don't expect I'll work with him in any future games. Not gonna happen. Brandon knows it.
1898 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
bigben1996

- Clair we need at least one female on the cover and I think Clair probably has the edge.

----------

Love you, Ben!

--------------------

Blondelle

I will accept that answer Ben <3 still love you - congrats on being the new breakout female Clair <3

----------

Love you, Natasha!
1898 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
jacksonjoseph99

tengaged user Haycsclair is a vile human being

----------

Proof?
1898 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
bigben1996

James voting with Kolby and Tyler as opposed to Clair and Brian only to get voted out next!

James, I love the guy but that was not a good move by any stretch.  I kept pounding my head like why give up your spot as the swing and letting the Lumad's take control.  Reckon, Kolby and Tyler did a fantastic job talking up to James.  However, this game could've definitely shifted if James decided to go a different way.  Maybe we see someone in the actual Clair contingency go far and maybe win.

----------

Pretty dumb.
1898 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
**Season Ranking**

1. PHILIPPINES - ALL STARS II
2. Jamaica
3. Paraguay
4. Nicaragua
5. Mongolia
6. South Africa

----------

I'm happy now. Thank you for inviting me, Ben!

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!