This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1925 days 3 hours ago
JesseM
You're a good writer, have to give you that. But that's what you do in your real life, you are a writer. Actions do speak louder than words, and end of the day that is all this is... words.               
You said that I don't deserve "your words and your time do not belong to me and never will"  Obviously you are contradicting yourself. I can only imagine how many hours you spent writing that and thinking about me. Do I really affect you that much? I have lived 27 years without you and I am sure I can continue my life without ever talking to you. This will be my last post regardless if you reply or not.       

You say that you are still a "young gay MAN" and classify "young" people between the ages of 18 to 25, lol. I guess that I missed being young by 2 years? That's laughable. I am perfectly content knowing that I NEVER have and NEVER will say ANYTHING inappropriate to someone that is not an adult. You saying that "young" stops at the age of 25 is hilarious... You are really immature and have a lot to learn about life. I don't see much difference between 25 and 27... it's 2 additional years that I have learned and lived but through personal things that I have gone through in my life I have had to be mature and responsible at an early age.

Last night I got home from work to numerous messages from people sticking up for me. They know the real me and know that I have my haters who enjoy making up lies about me. We laughed about it because they know that I am not someone who "pretends".

I am glad that I was able to provide the whole jury with some entertainment. You are saying that you played this game to entertain people? That's funny because you are an irrelevant who no one knew about BEFORE this game, people laughed about you always being online DURING the game and most likely people won't talk to you AFTER the game, I know I won't. You are just contradicting yourself saying OMG NO YOU MADE ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE and then saying YES I BEGGED AND I FLIRT TOO. I just don't get you...

Have you learned anything in your 21 years of life Tyler? I feel that you haven't and I feel bad for you. I am glad that you are grateful to me... I am sure you will behave inappropriately both in your next survivor group game that you play in 3 days or next week but most importantly in your real life. I don't contribute to anything. I don't harass anyone.  Kolby and Erik both blocked me at one time or another in this game and you could have chosen to do the same. YOU HAVE CHOICES. You can always stop replying to someone.
Are you sure that this ends here? I look forward to getting home in 10 hours for another essay from you but I am done replying. So cute 4th, congrats on NEVER making a final tribal council and most importantly THANK YOU, NEXT!
1924 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
For the last time, I'll go tally the votes...
1924 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Jury, Jesse, Keizo and Kolby thank you all for your patience.  I know you guys really want to know the votes but you’re going to have to wait till you get back to my home state of New York.  With that being said...

*helicopter shown to be landing outside the tribal council area*
*walks out of tribal and gets on a helicopter with urn*

See you later folks!
1924 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!