This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1923 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome Jesse, Keizo, and Kolby to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of All Stars II.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Dan, Clair, Qaz, Natasha, Brandon, Ethan, Erik, Brady, and Tyler voted out at the last tribal council.

Jesse, Keizo, and Kolby you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail me your vote.

Votes are due by 7pm EST on January 14th (Monday).  The reunion will be either tomorrow or Tuesday with the time TBA.
1923 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Working on my opening speech right now. I'll be posting it as soon as possible.
1923 days 12 hours ago
JesseM
I would like to thank Benny Boy for hosting an amazing game! I was gone since May and returned to play this game. I feel that every member of the jury already has their mind made up on who they want to win but I may be wrong and would appreciate you reading what I have to say...
1923 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
Long time no see, to all the jury members! Before I get into anything related to the game, I want to thank all of you and Ben, for being apart of what has truly been an amazing season. An A+ tier cast, an extreme level of game-play, many power-shifts & blindsides and overall a great season. It's been an honor to participate in such a great season. Thank you for hosting Ben!

Now, I don't want to bore everyone with the minor details, which can all be answered within questions; so I'll be giving you a summary of each & every boot I participated in with the phases of my game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHASE 1 | PRE-MERGE: The general premise being to place myself as the right-hand man, or 'follower' of another group. Not rocking the boat unless my name was a target and I had to immediately respond or I'd be eliminated. Letting others take the lead, and dictate the eliminations while building solid relationships with everyone. A large portion of my Pre-Merge game had to do with my Lumad Hidden Immunity Idol, which Tim linked me the location of. It quickly became wide-spread knowledge throughout my tribe, in which I chose to be completely open about the fact of having the idol, as it would be spread to everyone and I could use it as a threat & to intimidate players later on.

PHASE 2 | MERGE: After coasting my way through the early game, gaining more of a target after voting Brandon, and Ethan playing his idol on him. I knew I was in a tough situation come merge, with both sides being very weary of me. Brandon clearly gaining a large majority, I had to break through the cracks and make it appear I was completely alone. Finally getting enough grip in my positioning in the game to plan and orchestrate larger moves. Using the unexpected trio of Keizo, Jesse and myself to take a hold of the game. With them gathering for to me, to further my agenda.

PHASE 3 | END-GAME: Towards the end of the game, I established myself as a target. Holding the majority of the power, and everyone pointing to me as one of the key 'front-runners' of the game. Which had caused my name to come up countless times, and having to pull off more risky maneuvering to take the target off of my back. I.E playing my Hidden Immunity Idol, preventing Brady from flipping in the tie. Convincing Brady of my 'Legacy Advantage' and he's Erik's target at the Final 6, forcing him to use his Vote Stealer against Erik. doing drastic measures to in sure my survival. Prior to the LIVE Finale I was down-playing my strength in challenges; not winning a single one. But, when I knew we were towards the end, I went full force, winning both the Final Four & Final Immunity Challenge making the Final Tribal Council.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I'll begin posting the merge boots as that's when I really stepped up my game, knowing it was the time to start making more larger moves to take control of the game. I'll section each vote out with the final amount of people & name of the eliminated boot. Since I'm doing brief summaries I'm bound to leave some details out; question me on them if you're interested in more.

[F12 | Dan] - The first merge vote. After my stint of voting Brandon and Ethan's Hidden Immunity Idol come into play, I know I need to lower any potential target off of my back, and I know exaggerating my busyness with the holiday season would help. Quickly two sides are formed, Dan making a chat of Clair, Jesse, Keizo, Brady & myself. Which word quickly leaks, as Dan begins playing both sides. I return to Brandon & Tyler, pretty much expressing how wrong I was for going against them, and attempting to get back in the fold. They offer the name Jesse, which I know is unlikely to be the true target, but I need to express I'm down to work with them, as they clearly have the majority. Dan being eliminated, 7-5-1. Successfully, making it look as if I was alone and out of the loop.

[F11 | Clair] - Originally the vote seemed to be going fairly smooth, but in the game of Survivor you know that's never the case. Clair throwing any names out in hopes of saving herself, targeting Jesse & the majority seemed to be going for Clair on the surface. Further down the line, I receive multiple messages, from Brady, Tyler, and even Natasha hinting at my name being mentioned or if I'll be online during the vote. I know this information will be key to breaking apart the majority coalition.

Tyler tells me a plan that forces me to play my Hidden Immunity Idol and take out a close ally of mine: Brady. Which neither work for my personal game, that leads me to spread the news of my name being dropped as quick as I got it. Going to Brandon, Erik, Clair, and others in the game all confronting them. Allowing them to know- I know. The first batch of chaos I unleashed took the target off of me completely. The two new heads on the chopping block of Clair & Brady. Brady hinting towards having a Hidden Immunity Idol, I know Clair will be the player I vote out tonight & I can use that as an excuse as to why I voted her out to the other-side; leaving my options open for a future flip.

[F10 | Qaz] - The most crucial vote for my game the entire season. This single vote, flipped everything on it's head, allowing my to take the power position in the game. A group was made of Qaz, Jesse, Brandon, Ethan & Brady. Which Brady originally informed me of, with Brandon confirming later on, with the initial target of taking out Keizo. Someone who was clearly open to work with me. Brandon, & I discussing being in a powerful position to flip previously, he suggests making a move for Brady, not knowing how tight the two of us were.

I do my best to once again play both sides, helping Brandon & Ethan set-up Brady's elimination, agreeing and pretending to play double-agent for them. While working with Qaz & Brady to gun for one of Keizo/Tyler. While having my own agenda hidden from both sides. Targetting Qaz, as I had probably spoken to him the least, and knew how much of a strategic threat he could be down the line. I call Keizo, and begin laying the groundworks, telling him to agree to both Brandon & Qaz's plans, saying he's a number for them. As we make our own move, taking out Qaz. Pulling in Jesse as a third core member we created the group that made it to the Final Three. Knowing we'd be able to convince Tyler to later on too. As the vote dead-line was coming, I messaged Brady minutes prior, promising him he needs to vote Qaz to survive & the prize he was constantly after: Brandon's head would be next if he agreed. That resulted in Qaz's elimination: 5-3-1-1.
1923 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
[F9 | Natasha] - The fast-forward approaches, after a chaotic blindside the entire cast was scrambling. Knowing we'd have the majority if Brady, Keizo, Jesse, Tyler & I worked together we began to discuss our target. Tyler being antsy to make moves, I was weary of him, promising Brady Brandon's head & the looming fear of the merge idol added an interesting dilemma. The five were completely in disagreement, on whether Natasha or Brandon should be the target, with my personal opinion leaning towards Natasha as she was regarded as the best prior winner of Gen II & had great relations with everyone. Additionally knowing, once Brandon was eliminated I'd have a huge target on my back. Using the chaos of having a short amount of time to vote, I was able to set everyone on Natasha.

On the other ends of things, they were attempting to turn Brady & Tyler against each other. Which lead to a tie: 4-4-1. Tyler flipping predicting Brady was gunning for him. Luckily, Natasha had voted Tyler previously. I told Brady to send me a message I could quote as if he had forgiven Tyler, enticing him to flip back and vote out who his one vote was from. Natasha, The Mother of Dragons leaving 4-4-1 (4-3)

[F8 | Brandon] - At the Final Eight, everyone had a chance to breathe, no more fast-forwards & a NON-LIVE challenge! Erik had begun to set-up a plan for, himself, Brandon, Ethan, Brady, & I to come together instead of being picked off by the people viewed as floating by with less of a target on their back. The majority coming together on Tyler as the target had he not won Individual Immunity. With him or Brandon being my next priority of targets, I was once again planning to play both sides of the vote.

Agreeing to Erik's parlay, playing up the fact I believed the other-side was voting me, so they would think I was in & playing my idol. While Brady, Brandon & Ethan encourage Tyler to vote me. I knew it'd be extremely easy to get Brady to flip on the group: Offering Brandon's name. Then, all I had to do was speak to Keizo & Jesse about it, putting together a solid four, knowing it'd be majority with Tyler voting me. Voting out Brandon in a 4-3-1 vote.

[F7 | Ethan] - With Brandon gone, I knew I'd have eyes looking to take me out at any moment. Specifically Brady getting antsy worried of my idol and the power I had in the game. Jesse informing me of additional comments from Brady, about how he wants to make a move or doing something, Brady's flaw was trusting Jesse unaware of him, Keizo & I's final three. I message Brady, as if I'm completely unaware of the prior discussions, asking him if I should play the idol, saying I'm nervous and all of that, further confirming my suspicions he agrees that I should play it.

I feed Brady a lie, that Dan gave me a 'Legacy Advantage' that'd be good in the Final Six, from when he was eliminated. Brady immediately goes & tells Jesse, once again proving I cannot trust him. With the potential merge idol in Ethan or Tyler's hands I know I need to get one of them out, and if they aren't eliminated with it flush the other. I cannot lose a member of Jesse & Keizo either, and would be willing to play my idol to prevent a tie or one of them being idoled out. So the plan is made, to eliminate Ethan, and flush any idol Tyler could have, but also being weary of the Merge Hidden Immunity Idol being played correctly.

Keizo & I vote Ethan, unsure if Brady would be with us or another vote with me along with Tyler, Erik & Ethan. With Jesse putting down Erik's name, in case an idol is successfully played one of Keizo/Jesse aren't eliminated. Knowing Brady would flip in a re-vote, I play my idol. Coming full circle Tim gifting it to me earlier in the game, when he was the one who flipped on me in South Africa eliminating me in the Final Seven.

Finally, Jesse tells me Tyler is nervous of Erik. Which I go to Tyler last minute, telling him Erik's made a plan to take him out and blindside him. Then, him seeing my idol play, he was forced into flushing it. Losing my idol, but keeping my Final Three, taking out my target, and flushing the merge idol in a 3(0)-3-1-0(0) vote.

[F6 | Erik] - Now, I'm idol-less. My back-up plan and escape route is gone. The eeriness, and paranoia in the game seeps in. With Brady previously going to Jesse, speaking about how he needs Kolby (me!) gone, and speaking about how good of a move their previous turn was, taking out Ethan & flushing two idols. Unaware Jesse was feeding me all the information. I had my sights on eliminating Erik or blindsiding Brady, in the round. But, my hand was forced once Jesse informed of Brady finding the Vote Stealer.

That added a twist to things, making my only potential target Erik. Once again, I knew I was the main target from Tyler, Erik and Brady. Giving him the Vote Stealer had made things even more tricky as I wouldn't at worse have 3/6 votes. Keizo & Jesse had a "Final Four" with Erik & Tyler which helped get us information. I knew I had to quickly weaponize Brady's Vote Stealer myself.

Going to him, and pretending to "rat" out a plan Erik had made- that being, to act as if the vote was me & blindside Brady with Tyler, Keizo, Erik & myself. Saying how I'm willing to go to rocks since I'll have my Legacy Advantage tonight, and that we need Erik gone. Knowing Rocks would never be an issue with The Vote Stealer in the game. I had Jesse back everything up, getting quotes of Tyler/Erik talking about voting Brady as a back-up plan if I had an advantage. No matter what, if Brady goes to them and confronts them about it, they can explain he was the back-up plan, if I had an advantage (which Brady believes I have a Legacy) and he'd go home. Forcing Brady's hand to believe he has to steal Erik's vote and taking him out or he's doomed. Resulting in me staying once again and the vote being 5-1.
1923 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
[F5 | Brady] - We're finally caught up to tonight (the finale.)! I still have adrenaline pumping, after those Individual Immunity Challenges. I knew, had I not won the challenges it'd be a hard-fought battle, with the potential re-hidden merge idol out there, and having a big bright target on my back. I couldn't stop, and throw challenges anymore. I needed to obtain both. Any loyalty was out of the window for votes, it was solely who I could beat in challenges.

Knowing Brady was probably the most experiences at The Pyramid Challenge (I had previously done research on past finales, knowing the 'Event Order' & 'Pyramid Challenge' were coming.) I had to put the votes down on him. Eliminating Brady in a 3-1(0)-1 vote. Taking out my biggest competitor come the finale.

[F4 | Tyler] - The complete wildcard of the season. Jumping back and forth and always being unpredictable. We were absolutely neck-and-neck in the Final Immunity Challenge, him being ahead of me in the speed portion zooming by with that Aussie Speed of his. Finally in the spamming portion I had caught up, and finished the puzzle successfully obtaining the thing everyone wanted to covet: Final Individual Immunity. At this point, Tyler had some jurors even helping him in the challenge, spamming for him! Everyone knew at this point, Tyler was an insane jury threat, cutting him 3-1.

It's been an INSANE ride! But an amazing game to take part in, and I've definitely enjoyed the rollercoaster ride, from the high blindsides to the nervousness before each vote it's been great. I want to thank Ben once again for letting me return and taking part in this season! It was a pleasure & goodluck to my other finalists: Keizo & Jesse.
1923 days 11 hours ago
JesseM
When Ben introduced me as an all star he stated that I made Survivor Paraguay memorable. I was in a strong alliance, found an idol, won immunity challenges but was cut right before the end. I was a physical threat but one of the main improvements I found necessary was my social game.

My motto from the beginning was #Justgottomakeitotheend. I wanted to make final tribal council and have a shot at pleading my case to the jury. You never know what will happen at the end, someone may have a change of heart, be bitter, the possibilities are endless. 

When the game started I had Erik on Skype and I messaged him but he never replied. He proceeded to speak in the main chat so I called him out on it, we spoke for a bit and I got a read on him. I found him a threat but most importantly I believed he was the perfect person to start drama with as he would overreact. I set my plan in motion in the Main Group Chat by saying that  Erik had the Palawan idol.

Merge happens and it looks to be 6-6. Kolby was at 2 days ago on Tengaged (almost med evac). Tyler is decided as the vote and I did enjoy him as a person but he had just upset me the previous tribal. I caused a bit of confusion at the first tribal and placed doubt that I had an idol in the minds of the other alliance.

After Clair and Dan were voted out, I had a feeling I was out next. The strong relationships I had built with people on “the other side” is what kept me in this game. Brandon, Ethan and Tyler primarily. Qaz also told me that he wants to keep me in the game as he believed it would benefit him.

I was part of blindsiding Qaz 10th, Natasha went in the fast forward at 9th and Brandon was voted out 8th. Brandon’s vote was a difficult one for me because he was the first person I went on call with one on one. I was considering voting Kolby but that morning I was shown a screenshot of Brandon screenshotting my messages unnecessarily so I voted him and he left 4-3-1.

The 3 people that voted me were Brandon/Ethan/Erik and they were voted out 8th, 7th and 6th.    I won immunity at final 7 and this was my favorite tribal of the whole game! I managed to make the votes split between Kolby and Ethan. Doing this meant that Kolby would need to play his idol. Also Ethan voted me the previous round and also was an immunity threat. 

At final 6 Brady told me about his steal a vote advantage. When I found out this information I KNEW that I had to convince him to take Erik out and I was successful in doing this. Erik voted me out about every tribal and I knew I couldn’t have him make the finale. I was right because in the final 5 everyone received votes except Kolby (since he did win immunity) and myself.
1923 days 11 hours ago
JesseM
Dan: After going through the previous tribal with you, you were my #1 ally in the merge. I feel that going through that vote together brought as closer and I was very upset when you were voted out. I have been told by others in the game that you vote for the game player and I hope you respect the game that I have played.
Clair: After you were voted out I thought I was next.  I voted Brady this round and I was really upset that you left. I really wanted our Supervisor/Manager Alliance but that didn’t happen :( You are a sweet girl and QUEEN <3 I am sorry that you had drama in this game as well.
Qaz: Your blindside was the turning point in my game. You were not expecting it and it benefited me as you had a lot of friends. A wise man named Tim once told me that “Qaz and Erik are a tight pair, that’s my only advice lol” I was in the minority and couldn’t believe that you were out of the game. You didn’t like the GIF I posted and said I was only here for entertainment purposes… I believe that GIF helped my game as it gave others still in the game a reason to bring me to the end knowing that you wouldn’t vote for me. But I also knew with the amount of friends that you had in the game I was low on your list of receiving your jury vote to begin with.
Natasha: We didn’t add each other on Skype initially and I told you my reason why. I was intimidated by you. We spoke and I really enjoyed talking to you. Especially I found out that you were a Brady fan. When I found out that you were working with Dan and Clair and turned on them like that I put my guard up with you. We ended up on different sides and I thank you for your sweet words saying I am understanding. I am sorry for all the drama you had in your real life, hope everything is better now! You may have gotten 9th but you are still the GOAT.
Brandon: *sigh* This is a tough one. Voting you was a difficult decision that I made this game. I really enjoyed talking to you as a person. I would like to thank you for looking out for me in this game but you really upset me as well. You told me you had been considering voting me out for a while and I believe you blocked me and told me you don’t want to speak until after the game is over. I won’t say much here but sometimes an hour is all it takes for a complete change of heart… hope you get what I mean and I would like to know what I really mean to you outside of this game.
Ethan: You really upset me by lying to me about the Badjao idol and when we merged you are right that communication between us was never the same. :( You voted me at final 8 and I understand why but you attacked me personally and I feel that was unnecessary. You were really good at the immunity challenges and everyone thought you had the merge idol. Sorry you got 7th again. My skype and mailbox are always open if you would like to try and work things out and somehow be friends after this game is over.
Erik: I found you to be my biggest threat in this game. I believe that the personal attacks went to far and were unnecessary. Hope you can keep up the tradition of voting me every tribal ;)
Brady: I am proud to say that 2 Paraguay members made the finale! When Kolby won immunity at final 5, this messed everything up for us :( I was 99.999% sure that Tyler had the immunity idol and even had I voted Keizo with you it would be 2-2 and I would be outnumbered in the revote. :(
Tyler: Way to break a guys heart and bring him to tears. You already told me that you aren’t voting me to win :( You and Brandon are the two people I had the strongest personal connection with and I know how hard you tried this game. I respect you as a player and love you as a person. Hope we don’t lose touch...

I feel that I was a chameleon this game, having to constantly adjust and adapt to what was happening. I didn’t play personally or I would have voted Erik every tribal as he did me.
I voted Tyler and Brady the first two rounds of the merge and went to the final 5 without them ever wanting to vote me out, if that doesn’t speak volumes, i’m not sure what does. Kolby voted me 12th but I understood that we never spoke individually and he proved his loyalty to me from the Qaz vote forward. I don’t understand why he is given all the credit when he wouldn’t have been successful without Keizo and myself.  I went to the final 5 with Kolby/Tyler who didn’t like each other and Keizo/Brady who didn’t like each other either.

Before casting your votes for a winner, I would like for you to ask yourself a question.“Did you ever consider taking me to the final 3?” If your answer is yes, then I believe I deserve your vote as I wanted a chance to plea my case and I thank you for giving me the opportunity to do so. I look forward to answering any questions that you may have!
Any and all votes are highly appreciated. Thank you so much and good luck Keizo and Kolby!
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*17DJgfAUcOYIfDhUC8EBAQ.gif
1923 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
I'm going out to eat with a friend of mine, I'm happy to answer any questions when I return.
1923 days 10 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Okay first thing first... I want to Thank Ben and every single one of you for this amazing season i really had a lot of fun playing this game... Second thing i want to apologize in advance for any misspeling and other shit like that cause my English is not that great as it's not my first language...

Anyway I guess i'll should start from the begining I started this game on the pretty good tribe where i actually got along with everyone. I knew that i wanted to work with Brandon because i played with him once and i knew i could trust him... I genuinely wanted to go to the end at the start of the game... There was also Tyler who i actually talked with even before the season started because we're in the same RP... I wanted to work with Him and Brandon and it actually started like that, Me, Tyler and Brandon made an alliance. At the same time i spent a lot time talking with Kolby, not just strategy but about life in general. We lost our first challenge and we had to vote someone out. For a moment we all thought that there's not going to even be a tribal for us because Natalie was at 2 days but then oh boy she came back and that made our game a little harder but in the end she went in 3-1-1 vote. After that there was obvious target in our heads if we would lose again but in the end that was the only time Lumad lost the challenge.

Now onto the first swap... my biggest fear was to be the only Lumad in new tribes and... oh boy that happened i was the only Lumad to be alone after the first swap... but luckly i was on the tribe with people i knew i could work with... I quickly talked with Dan and Watermelondrea and they both seem to actually want to work with me. There never actually was any alliance made between us 3 mostly because... i never brought that up because we won both challenges and made it without a single tribal.

Then the second swap happened and i ended up on the tribe with people i already played with at least once that gave me a lot of ground to decide my next move... at first i just decided to stick with Brandon thinking that he would be a great help to me in merge (And he was) but after talking with some people i decided to go along with a plan to get rid of Brandon... BUT i made one big mistake... i felt bad for voting Brandon and i was unaware of him having and idol that Ethan gave him...and i told him that i was voting him...and he played an idol and that ended up with 5(0)-2 vote where Watermelondrea left... After that i somehow made up with Brandon...

Dan: First Merge vote huh? Tbh with all honesty at this point in the game i was thinking of you as my F3 and i was ready to even risk rocks for you to stay in this game... but Brandon used his extra vote and you left the game... after that the alliance you tried to made went to hell

Clair: Second vote was hard for me because i almost got manipulated into thinking that you wanted me out at F11 i'm glad that we actually talked about it and decided who to vote together. You were soo robbed with this Idol play

Qaz: Oh boy the most important vote in this game for me and i believe others as well... let's start with that i never really had a great relations with you Qaz... but i never hated you or even disliked you... The reasons why you were targeted was because people knew you were a big threat and i believe that if you made F3 you would won this game soo Me, Kolby and Jesse made a plan to get you out... Tbh it wasn't the best plan ever because it really depended on luck...first of all Me, Jesse and Kolby talked about how to gets votes on you... soo i suggested (I think it was me at least...don't like taking credit for something i didn't do) that Kolby as he was the closest one to Brady at this point should message him 5 minutes before the votes were read that if he wanted to stay he needs to vote you that gave us our 4th vote we needed just one more vote and we found it in Tyler... Me, Jesse and Kolby spammed Tyler that he needs to vote you and he switched his vote 1 minute before votes... like i said that wasn't a perfect plan... but it was most definitely a great blindside.

Natasha:First let me say that I'm really sorry for voting you out while you had problems IRL but that was something we needed to do for us to move forward in this game... I hope you're friend is doing better...

Brandon:Ehh...I guess i had to explain myself after all... Let me start with apologizing again... I lied to you soo many times in this game... i even gave you my word and i broke it... and that wasn't an easy thing to do for me... i spent a lot of time thinking about the vote and what would help me make it to the end and i decided to vote you that was all to save Jesse with who i actually talked a lot and would consider him my F2... (Sorry Kolby :3) I never liked that because i enjoyed talking with you... I really enjoyed your company... i did something awful and all i can do is apologize... i don't expect that you would even consider voting me... but it still made me hurt when you said i qoute "You will NEVER be an All-Star." I hope that you didn't actually mean it... and i hope we can still be friends after the game

Ethan: Well you're actually the same case as Qaz... we never really had a good relations but just like with Qaz... I never hated you or even disliked you... it just happened that we ended up on opposite sides in this game... the vote wasn't that hard because it was you or Kolby... even tho Kolby really wanted to keep his idol for F6 Me and Jesse actually convinced him to play this Idol which ended up making you leave...

Erik: Oh here we go... From the moment that you wanted to made a F4 chat with Me, You, Jesse and Tyler... tbh i was sure that you were just lying and was actually still targeting Jesse... but after the vote where Ethan went i realized that you were actually telling the truth... when at F6 you said that You and Tyler are going to vote Brady and Me and Jesse vote Kolby that was just perfect because in that case there would actually be 0 votes on Kolby... at this point i heard from Jesse that Brady is trying to vote me and i actually wanted Brady out at F6 but Jesse and Kolby wanted to vote you and i went with it...

Brady:Hey Buddy let me start with thanking you for my first vote in this season haha... anyway... the vote at F5 was pretty complicated... You were gunning for Me, Tyler was gunning for You and Me, Jesse and Kolby were afraid of an idol play... we spent our whole time thinking who should we vote... not going to even lie i wanted you out for 2 reasons.
1. You were obviously gunning for me.
2. I had a feeling that Tyler was the one with an idol and not you
But in that vote just in case i told Jesse to throw a vote at Tyler in case if you actually had an idol. I'm sorry that we never actually worked together for long

Tyler: You really tried Hard Tyler... and i respect that you never gave up even when we all made it clear that you're the vote... i really respect your game and i really like you as a person. Btw you're vote against me actually gave me a heart attack.

Also I would like not to be considered a sheep because in our trio there was never a single sheep... we all made decision together... once it was Kolby's idea, once Mine and once Jesse's. We all played together with no followers we were equal. Also I think my social game was...well pretty good... i actually got people to trust me and i went on call with a lot of people... that's kinda funny because i consider myself an anti-social person...

Anyway with that my shitty jury speeach is done... i would like to thank again Ben for inviting me for this amazing season with an amazing cast i really enjoyed playing this game with every single one of you.

Thank you soo much for taking your time if you actually read this... and good luck Jesse and Kolby!
1923 days 10 hours ago
Brittney
Jesse, I’m just going to save you the disappointment going into this. You’re not winning a single jury vote tonight. You are a sick person and I believe every allegation that has been brought against you. This entire jury despises you and I hope you make the decision to not participate any further here and save yourself some time. Go get some fresh air instead. See another living person for the first time in a week. Talk to someone your age. The hardest part of this game for me was having to talk to you and get over my complete disgust for you as a person. I think your actions towards others in this game have not helped your image nor did it convince me that maybe there’s another side to the story than what others on this site have shared. You’re disgusting.

Kolby, I think you played a despicable game. It wasn’t fun playing alongside you but if you can justify the endless stream of bullshit maybe you can earn a couple votes including mine. You have a bitter ass jury, mostly pissed off at you, and you certainly have a lot to explain. Do you feel like you played at a level above everyone else? And further, do you feel like either Jesse or Keizo deserve any credit for moves that were made or were they just passive pieces to your plans? 

Keizo, you never said a single sentence with any sort of substance. It was all airy bullshit from you that never gave me anything to work with. I saw no social or strategic game from you. Most of the jury feels the same. Also, what’s a furry?
1923 days 10 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Keizo, you never said a single sentence with any sort of substance. It was all airy bullshit from you that never gave me anything to work with. I saw no social or strategic game from you. Most of the jury feels the same. Also, what’s a furry?

I'm sorry that Jury sees me that way nothing I can do about it... I know what I did in the game and I know I played a social game and strategic game...when I talked with you.. you say it was all "airy bullshit" well I mean I can't blame you because that's the case. After I found enough allies to stay in the game I tried not to lie too much... Anyway to your question... Which I'm not sure why is even here... I'm really confused why this kind of question...

Furry is a person that is interested in anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics as far as I know?
1923 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Alright hey F3!

I just want to say that y’all have been getting a lot of shit thrown your way or you’re going to tonight but I just want to say that I can relate to you three the best because I’ve experienced a lot of the decisions you guys made so I plan on being harsh but not too much.

Jesse- We had a very special bond this season that I thought would never be broken and I never had any intention of writing your name down. However, you basically lied to me on a ton of things and you were basically a coward. Instead of telling me that I was going home, you just basically continued to say Paraguay strong shit. At least the other players told me honestly that I was going home and so your jury management was shit. I don’t think you were as bad as other players make you out to be but I just don’t see you representing this all stars season.

You were very confrontational and your game was just basically trying to play for third the entire time which is why you had probbaly the easiest road to get here and everyone wanted to go to f3 with you because everyone knew that you wouldn’t win.

However I will give you a chance and I’ll give you some questions.

I want to know what the fuck got into you starting the Erik argument. This was a big event that played out this season and I think it needs to be harped on more. You say that you started it because he ignored you but was that really the reason? If it is then it was a really dumb reason because people have lives in this game and it seemed like you started this whole stupid fight which made this season a lot less enjoyable in my eyes because things became so personal. So tell me honestly was that the true reason or were you just looking for attention?

How genuine did you consider our relationship. I want a answer on a scale of 1-10 and please explain why?

And finally

Did you ever give up in this game because you’re actions seemed like it? For example you posting that stupid gif when Erik and Qaz got eliminated acted like it because you were totally cutting off those jury votes.

Next is Keizo

Keizo- Personally I probably know your game the least but I think you deserve a lot more credit than you’re getting. I don’t think you were totally a sheep but the thing that you have going for you is your social game. There was a reason why you hardly got any votes and that’s cause you seemed to play an under the radar game.

So my questions to you are.

Why should a under the radar game like yours be rewarded unlike Kolbys gameplay of over the top.

I also want you to explain to this jury why you weren’t Kolbys sheep. I mean you did vote with him on every single vote which doesn’t look good for you so I just need you to separate yourself.

I also need you to explain you’re reasoning on the f14 vote? You telling Brandon made me distrust you so much more down the line and I need to know all the logic behind your decisions at this vote because if you didn’t tell Brandon then he would of gone home. Everyone else seemed to know Ethan has the idol so why should your unawareness in this moment be rewarded?

Kolby- Oh god Kolby man there is a reason why you got the most untrustworthy award at f8. The thing is at sometimes in this game you were very annoying to play with and personally your speech really turned me off. The reason why is because you really seemed to just bash on all of us all stars like we weren’t even competitors to you. You basically act like you had the easiest road but you definitely didn’t and there’s a reason for that. At the f8 I exposed your gameplay and you still got here. However, you should know more than anybody Kolby that I don’t respect players that rely on idols and challenges to get to the end and I never have. The funny thing is that you got an idol that was given to you and one that wasn’t earned yourself. Like I voted to keep you at f6 because I was told that if you went I’d for sure be 5th. Yeah I know I ended up there anyways but if you didn’t win immunity I might be in your place right now. So let’s cut the bullshit like your legacy advantage was a good lie but it wasn’t the reason why I didn’t vote you at f6. It’s because the others made it so evidently clear that I’d be after you and Tyler literally said that

The thing about you is that you seem to really enjoy humilating others so I want you to tell me why I’m wrong in that.

Also, I want you to cut the bullshit and stop talking about yourself and your big ego. If you’re going to win then I’m going to make you fucking own it so I want you to say something good about every jury members game and I swear to god if you even mention yourself then I’m writing down keizos name instead

And I also want you to say what 3 members from the jury you think deserve to be sitting in your place and why? Again I don’t want You to focus on yourself in this.

I also want you to explain how us all stars gave you a run for your moment this season?

Kolby like I’m not going to lie like I really want to vote for you because I usually vote in gameplay but your constant lying and saying omg Brady like id never vote you out because you helped me spam for my game is all bullshit and it was stuff you didn’t need to say.

Good luck final three. You should be very proud of getting to the end and it truly was an all stars season so congrats! I know I gave you guys a lot of questions but you guys aren’t a very likable f3 so I want you guys to earn this shit.
1923 days 10 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
I really don’t have much to say, other than this was not the final 3 I expected coming into the merge. I’m not going to address any of you guys because I don’t feel the need to and I’ll observe what others have to say and ask.

My question is nice and simple (for all of you)

Tell me why you think I’m the greatest
1923 days 9 hours ago
JesseM
Hey Brady, thanks for your comment and questions!       
Brian, you and myself were the only 3 Paraguay members so that definitely made me want to work with you after Brian didn't merge. I voted you 11th place when Clair was voted out yet you continued to want to work with me. I made you and others not want to vote me through all the drama and chaos I created. The only votes (besides Kolby at final 12 but we hadn't spoken at all until that point) that I received all game were from Brandon/Ethan/Erik and they finished 8th, 7th and 6th because I saw them as a threat to MY game and they had to be voted out to the jury if I wanted to be here in the final 3.

Qaz/Tyler told me during this game that they wanted to take me to the end because they could beat me. When I received "Playing for 2nd" in the superlatives that just made me more convinced that my strategy WAS working. That I was going to be given this opportunity to answer your questions and have a CHANCE at getting your vote to win. I do have some enemies on the jury, I am well aware of that but I do have some people that I consider my allies and more importantly my friends. I wouldn't count me out just yet, even though some of the jury members have told me that I am not getting a single vote...

I don't believe that I had an "easy road" to get here. There's a game and then there is the personal attacks/accusations/lies that were thrown at me for the past 3 weeks... This game was very difficult at times and a lot of things were said that was unnecessary.

Causing drama was Erik was a STRATEGY for people to have the mindset of "let me take him to the end because I can beat him". The personal attacks were unnecessary but I didn't start with those.  There is always the seen and unseen. It could be seen that I created drama unnecessarily but I created it for a purpose... to make it to the end it was necessary.

Our friendship was a 10 Brady, just like you got 10th in Survivor Paraguay :P Calm down, don't get upset, i'm only joking! Kolby/Keizo and you kept me in this game at final 8 when others voted me... I was Paraguay strong until the end but it really hurt me that you kept the Palawan idol for me. You could have told me and I believe I wouldn't have been involved in so much drama and personal attacks as I was. After you kept that idol from me I lost trust in you so when you told me about the steal a vote advantage, I said forget it, I am using that advantage for MY benefit, and I did just that.

I never gave up in this game, I may have made myself vulnerable at certain times but I never gave up and making it here to the final 3 and possibly winning was always my goal. I already explained that Qaz leaving was THE TURNING POINT in my game... I didn't lose his jury vote over that GIF, he had other friends that he would vote to win over me and that just fueled the fire of the others still left in the game... Gave them a reason to continue wanting to take me to the end, all strategy my friend
1923 days 9 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Qaz/Tyler told me during this game that they wanted to take me to the end because they could beat me.

I don’t think I really said it like that at all. I said I don’t think it’s good for my game to vote you out, which was temporary as I had other fish to fry

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!