This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor South Africa - Finale

Topic » Survivor South Africa - Finale

1953 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Please post your availability for "TOMORROW", so that we can work out a time for the LIVE finale.  The finale will consist of three challenges and will likely take about an hour and a half.  This is a semi-mega finale episode as the fifth placer isn't really considered to be in the finale just we're squeezing short on time.

The voting deadline(s) will be TEN minutes and all challenges will be LIVE.  As long as we start before 2pm EST then I'm fine to host three challenges.

If this is alright then, post the word "YES" and I'll acknowledge your answer.
1953 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
Most of the day until about 5 EST
1953 days 8 hours ago
Christian37
YES
1953 days 8 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Yes
1952 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Check in?
1952 days 22 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Here on mobile xo
1952 days 22 hours ago
Christian37
Here
1952 days 22 hours ago
BENLINUS
Here to avenge Jelly Delicious
1952 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
I'm here, I'm queer so get used to it
1952 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright so it's just Tim.
1952 days 22 hours ago
BENLINUS
He's just typing up his complaint about the challenge he'll be here in a second
1952 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
FUCK YOU THIS CHALLENGE SUCKS
1952 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright good :-)

Let's start with your guys first challenge.
1952 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, and welcome to today's immunity challenge.  But first, Benjamin X. I'll take back the immunity necklace.

Tonight, I will post a number of CBS Survivor based questions all at once.  You will first need to answer the questions.  Then you must take the first letter of each of the answers, and arrange them to spell out a word that is something to related to South Africa.  This will be a specific word and could be anything.

The first person to mail me the answer word, with all the correct answers to the questions in ONE MAIL wins immunity.  In addition, they will be guaranteed a 1 in 4 shot of winning this game.  Everyone else, tribal council where one of you will become the ninth person voted out and the fourth member of our jury. 

**Note*

Any answer that is a player only use the first letter of "THEIR FIRST NAME" for the scramble.  However, I want their "FULL NAME" for the answer portion of the challenge.
1952 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
DO NICKNAMES COUNT BITCH
1952 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
lionsden121
DO NICKNAMES COUNT BITCH

No ass clown.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!