This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Malema)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Malema)

1933 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: Thomas and Kolby voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Benjamin X. since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I get all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 12pm EST tomorrow.
1933 days 4 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Hi
1933 days 4 hours ago
Eoin
hi
1933 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
me
1933 days 4 hours ago
BENLINUS
Hello
1933 days 4 hours ago
BENLINUS
Remember you cannot vote for Benjamin X.

https://youtu.be/gX3wGWHRlXQ
1933 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
JD - Is everyone still on edge after an extremely close vote the previous tribal council or do things feel a bit more solidified?

Eoin - What will you be basing your decision on tonight?

Tim - You've been relatively visible throughout a majority of the game.  Are you worried that being too visible can hurt you

Benjamin - Congrats on your first individual immunity win.  Was tonight's challenge win a confidence boost for you moving forward in the game?
1933 days 1 hour ago
Survivorgame1
Hi !
1933 days ago
lionsden121
Nah everyone's been visible
It's just a game of trust who you can trust and who you can't what gets u further in this game
1932 days 23 hours ago
Christian37
Question
1932 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
GP - What's the likelihood those in the minority last round are going to be the prime targets on the chopping block?

Christian - How much have alliances and loyalties shifted after the previous tribal council?
1932 days 20 hours ago
BENLINUS
Benjamin - Congrats on your first individual immunity win.  Was tonight's challenge win a confidence boost for you moving forward in the game?

Absolutely not I’ve always had confidence. It’s just nice to finally win one after being the runner-up in the last three. Also when people try to vote you out at the previous tribal and you come back to win immunity, I suppose it’s a way to add to my security.
1932 days 18 hours ago
Christian37
Christian - How much have alliances and loyalties shifted after the previous tribal council?

I wish i could say there isnt any lasting effects after that tribal but that would be a lie. They have changed, but dont expect them to last forever. After a while everyone will be forced to turn on one or another.
1932 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
GP - What's the likelihood those in the minority last round are going to be the prime targets on the chopping block?

Oh we are! 100%.
I voted in the minority last time and JD already told me hes voting me, im voting him because I feel as if hes the biggest threat left.
Nothing you can do about it!
1932 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
5/6 votes received.
1932 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!