This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Malema)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Malema)

1955 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: Thomas voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for JD since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I get all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 6:30pm EST tonight.
1955 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
Hi
1955 days 14 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Hola
1955 days 13 hours ago
Christian37
Question
1955 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
Why do I feel someone put me for every answer lmao
1955 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Benjamin - What's the likelihood that this vote will ultimately determine alliances during this final stretch of the game?

JD - You managed to snag the immunity necklace tonight by the skin of your teeth.  How important was it to win immunity coming into a crucial vote like the final seven?

Christian - You didn't receive any titles at the challenge but managed to be apart of the five-way tie.  Were you surprised to have made it that far in the challenge and are you disappointed you didn't get any form of recognition?
1955 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Tim - Tonight you received a bunch of the titles regarding being a hero,villain, bragger and playing for second place.  Why do you think you were the answer to a lot of the questions tonight?
1955 days 13 hours ago
NewNightmare7
JD - You managed to snag the immunity necklace tonight by the skin of your teeth.  How important was it to win immunity coming into a crucial vote like the final seven?

First, im very shocked I won again. I never win immunities and this is like I think my 4th immunity win in tengaged. On the factors of this vote, its nice to win. Final 7 is a scary vote so to stay safe is cool
1955 days 13 hours ago
Christian37
Christian - You didn't receive any titles at the challenge but managed to be apart of the five-way tie.  Were you surprised to have made it that far in the challenge and are you disappointed you didn't get any form of recognition?

Honestly not suprised. Some questions were very obvious.
Ofc im dissapointed, recognition is always fun to get, so i have not really gotten any hint to what people look at me like here.
1955 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
Benjamin - What's the likelihood that this vote will ultimately determine alliances during this final stretch of the game?

I think it’s likely but you can’t say whoever takes power tonight is bound to reach the end of the game. There’s too many factors going on in survivor to simplify a game down to one single vote. I’m looking at tonight as voting out someone who I’m comfortable leaving, and nothing more than that.. if others want to play it harder then they have the freedom to do that... I hope it works out for them.
1955 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
me!
1955 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
GP - The votes this season have either been unanimous or an evacuation takes place.  Would you say this might be the most intense vote of the game thus far?
1955 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
6/7 votes received.
1955 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
GP - The votes this season have either been unanimous or an evacuation takes place.  Would you say this might be the most intense vote of the game thus far?

There definitely was way more paranoia than any vote before, but overall I wouldn't think so. Somebody really sunk their own ship.
1955 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Benjamin - Are you a giant douche or a turd sandwich?
1955 days 9 hours ago
BENLINUS
Giant douche

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!