This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

1964 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Tomorrow at 5pm EST.  It will be a live challenge.
1963 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Check in.
1963 days 11 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Hey
1963 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Tonight's challenge is going to require screenshotting.  So start getting prepared now.
1963 days 11 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Bruh i cant screenshot...welp im out
1963 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
UR NOT MY FATHER
1963 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Here
1963 days 11 hours ago
Christian37
Ooof
1963 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Checked In
-------------

Lionsden121
Survivorgame1
Christian37

NewNightmare7 - said he's out cause he can't screenshot rip
1963 days 11 hours ago
Christian37
Here
1963 days 11 hours ago
BENLINUS
Ummmm okay
1963 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Checked In
-------------

Lionsden121
Survivorgame1
Christian37
BENLINUS
1963 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright I'll explain tonight's challenge.
1963 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
great
1963 days 11 hours ago
BENLINUS
That would be nice :D !
1963 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, and welcome to today's immunity challenge.  But first, Tim I'll take back the immunity necklace.

Today's challenge will test your skills with different types of puzzles . 

This challenge will be done in rounds.  The puzzles that will be used during this challenge are a slide, jigsaw, and word puzzle.  Each round at least one individual will be eliminated.  I will let everyone know at the beginning of the round how many people will be eliminated.

You must post the following in separate posts when doing your puzzle.  You cannot post assembles ahead of time either while doing your puzzle.

*assembles*
*screenshot of puzzle*
*steps back from mat*

The castaway to win the final round wins immunity and is guaranteed a 1 in 8 shot of winning this game.  Everyone else will be vulnerable at tribal tonight where one of you will be the sixth person voted out and the first member of the jury.

**Note**

--> Everyone will compete in the same challenge forum.
---> --> I want a FULL SCREENSHOT of your completed puzzle (EX: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh).  If the screenshot isn't like this then I will not count your score (tinypic, imgur and vice versa are good ways to upload screenshots).

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!