This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Zulu)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Zulu)

1962 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Zulu, please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you.  One of you will be the second person voted out of this game. 

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 4pm EST tomorrow.
1962 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
me
1962 days 15 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
me
1962 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Tim -  After tonight, Zulu will be at even numbers with Tswana.  How much of an impact has Logan quitting the game had on this tribe and or the potential future of the game?

Amanda - Will tonight's vote be surrounded upon who is the weakest link, strategic purposes or is it something else completely?
1962 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
Idk honestly haven't given much thought on it
1962 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
It's his personal life just gotta deal with it
1962 days 15 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
The weakest link, I assume. That's usually what the first vote is about.
1962 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
Question
1962 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
May I have a question pls
1962 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Eoin -  You were the last person picked to be on a tribe and sat out at the challenge.  How worried are you that your name could be on the hot seat tonight?

Andrew - With the merge on the horizon is it to early to predict this game will be one that involves Tswana versus Zulu?  Are cross-tribal lines apparent in the game thus far?
1962 days 3 hours ago
Iconique
me
1961 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Thomas - Has the game been easier knowing that there wasn't going to be a big twist this season?  If not, what has been most challenging aspect thus far?
1961 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
Andrew - With the merge on the horizon is it to early to predict this game will be one that involves Tswana versus Zulu?  Are cross-tribal lines apparent in the game thus far?

Honestly, I have no clue at this point. I genuinely don't know who is friends with whom and who gets along or doesnt get along with who. So its like a puzzle for me to try and figure that out.
1961 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
5/7 votes received
1961 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1961 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!