This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Mark)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Mark)

2082 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: Connor, Andrei, Watermelondrea, Alexander, and Will (SurvivorFan37) voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Brandon since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I get all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 4pm EST tomorrow.
2082 days 11 hours ago
Brittney
Me sir
2082 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll be posting questions later tonight.

I'm heading out for a bit!
2082 days 11 hours ago
DavidM7
me
2082 days 10 hours ago
brandonrichie
me
2082 days 10 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
mee
2081 days 21 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
me
2081 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Ethan - Is there anyone left in the game who has a good story and could potentially swing all the jury votes?

David - Is there anyone in particular who should be sent packing to the jury tonight or do you not want to disclose names?

Brandon - A third immunity win and are about one win away from tying the record in Generation 2.  Has that been a milestone on your mind?

Qaz - How would you compare the opening tribal's of the merge to these past few rounds?

Keizo - This is one of the last opportunities for a rock draw to take place.  How high is the probability that something like that could happen tonight?
2081 days 19 hours ago
brandonrichie
Brandon - A third immunity win and are about one win away from tying the record in Generation 2.  Has that been a milestone on your mind?

The only thing on my mind is safety. Safe tea! But thank you for AGAIN making everyone think I'm a target even though all of the challenges I've won were either luck or not many people showed up
2081 days 17 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Keizo - This is one of the last opportunities for a rock draw to take place.  How high is the probability that something like that could happen tonight?

I don't think anyone wants to risk doing rocks...but it's still possible
2081 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
2081 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
2081 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
2081 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
2081 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

David

1 vote David
2081 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!