This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

2103 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Tonight at 8pm EST.  It will be a live challenge.
2102 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Check in.
2102 days 22 hours ago
DavidM7
Here but slightly busy. Should be fine by 8
2102 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Here
2102 days 22 hours ago
brandonrichie
here
2102 days 22 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Here
2102 days 22 hours ago
Brittney
Here sorta
2102 days 22 hours ago
DavidM7
ok im good
2102 days 22 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Here driving rn tho
2102 days 22 hours ago
DavidM7
is it taking years for anyone else to send a comment right now?
2102 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Nope
2102 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Only a couple years
2102 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright I'll explain tonight's challenge.

People are allowed to join in later, but need to state their present.
2102 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, and welcome to today's immunity challenge.  But first, Brandon I'll take back the immunity necklace.

Here’s how today's challenge will work: I will list 4 Tengaged Survivor classics. For each round, I will use chatzy to select one of these “mini-challenges”. If you win a mini-challenge, you get a point.

Here are the 4 challenges:

“Karma Finder”: I will post a karma amount, and everyone will have two minutes to MAIL me a link to a tengaged user. The user who comes closest to the amount of karma that I posted will win the mini-challenge.

“Hot Potato”: You will all stand in a circle, passing a coconut between you. I will set an amount of time, and post “STOP” after that time runs out. You will continue to do this, eliminating each other one by one, until one remains, winning the challenge.

You may pass the coconut to anyone, simply by posting *passes to _____*.

“Trivia”: I will ask a simple trivia question regarding BigBen's Survivor (Generation 1).

“PYN!”: First person to get a certain amount of individuals (from outside the game) to post their username in this forum will win the mini-challenge. Eliminated contestants from this season may not post and the same person cannot post for multiple people and can only post once.

**Note**

--> Once a mini-game is used it cannot be used again till all the other challenges are played.

[CREDIT TO KIDA]

The first individual to score three points wins immunity and is guaranteed a 1 in 7 shot of winning this game.  In addition, they'll receive a clue to the merge idol back at camp.  Everyone else, tribal council where one of you will become the thirteenth person voted out and the sixth member of our jury.
2102 days 22 hours ago
brandonrichie
What is this bullshit
2102 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
brandonrichie
What is this bullshit

I guess you're going on a timeout.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!