This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Mark)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Mark)

2106 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: Connor, Andrei and Watermelondrea voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Will since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I get all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
2106 days 20 hours ago
brandonrichie
me
2106 days 20 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
me
2106 days 20 hours ago
MrBird
Ok I'll take a q this time
2106 days 13 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Me
2106 days 13 hours ago
Brittney
Me
2106 days 9 hours ago
DavidM7
Me
2106 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Brandon - With one idol potentially left in play along with two advantages left.  Is it likely we could still experience some chaotic tribal's?

Qaz - What's the likelihood that we could an expect a rock draw come into play?  Is there a high or relatively low chance?

Raul - You came very close in winning tonight's immunity challenge, but fell just short in the tie-breaker.  Is it frustrating to know you're so close, but yet so far from the necklace?

Keizo - We saw relatively one of the more vocal players this season in Watermelondrea get voted out last tribal.  Do you think the game has been quieter without him?

Ethan - You seemed very surprised when you found your idol was real at tribal council.  Do you have any regrets playing it when you didn't need it?

David - Next tribal, we will be down to single-digits in amount of people left.  With that being said how much is everyone focusing on the end game?
2106 days 6 hours ago
Brittney
Ethan - You seemed very surprised when you found your idol was real at tribal council.  Do you have any regrets playing it when you didn't need it?

Well you know if it had turned out to be fake I would have gotten 7 votes or like if I didn’t play it at all I probably would have gotten 8 cause that’s just how life goes.
2106 days 4 hours ago
brandonrichie
Brandon - With one idol potentially left in play along with two advantages left.  Is it likely we could still experience some chaotic tribal's?

I hope so. After Mark left this game, this season has been pretty fucking boring. I don't even think any of the idols have been played yet. I myself am hoping for an iconic Cirie-esque exit where 50 super idols get played at once. Let's shake shit up, people! Big moves!
2106 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
2106 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
2106 days 1 hour ago
DavidM7
David - Next tribal, we will be down to single-digits in amount of people left.  With that being said how much is everyone focusing on the end game?

I think everyone,is hyper aware of the end with it coming closer
2106 days 1 hour ago
Path
stands this is probs fake :/
2106 days 1 hour ago
ghrocky100
*stands up*
2106 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Yes Alexander?

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!