This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Mark)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Mark)

2113 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: Connor voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Brandon since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I get all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
2113 days 12 hours ago
TheEclipse
me
2113 days 12 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Me
2113 days 12 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
give me a fucking question
2113 days 11 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Me
2113 days 11 hours ago
Brittney
me
2113 days 11 hours ago
Path
Me
2113 days 9 hours ago
brandonrichie
me
2113 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Watermelondrea - How surprising was it to see a double idol play at the last tribal? 

Keizo - What's the likelihood that the majority from last tribal will stay strong again tonight?

Qaz - Brandon played an idol on you last tribal, but you only received one vote.  How do you feel currently about your position in the game?

Will (hellomynameis347) - With relatively large merges there to tends to be numerous power shifts among the majority.  Do you think we could experience something like that tonight?

Ethan - What was the vibe at camp after Connor had been idoled out of the game.  Were tensions high or were people relatively calm?

Alexander - You self-voted at the merge vote which could be deemed as one of the most crucial in the game.  Are you worried that self-voting could make viewed upon as a liability?

Brandon - Congratulations on winning immunity tonight.  Did you feel like you needed it after wasting your idol on Qaz?
2113 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
Watermelondrea - How surprising was it to see a double idol play at the last tribal? 

it wasn't surprising last vote was wild next question
2113 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Watermelondrea - Where does the origin of your name come from?
2113 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
Watermelondrea - Where does the origin of your name come from?

Watermelondrea Angelique Tomato Tamato Fruitopia Jones. next
2113 days 8 hours ago
Path
Alexander - You self-voted at the merge vote which could be deemed as one of the most crucial in the game.  Are you worried that self-voting could make viewed upon as a liability?

Yes, It was just a misunderstanding about me thinking the vote was at 7 EST..
2113 days 6 hours ago
brandonrichie
Brandon - Congratulations on winning immunity tonight.  Did you feel like you needed it after wasting your idol on Qaz?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/1/1a/Im_still_sad_guys.gif
2113 days 5 hours ago
DavidM7
Me
2113 days 4 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Qaz - Brandon played an idol on you last tribal, but you only received one vote.  How do you feel currently about your position in the game?

shit

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!