This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Espada)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (Espada)

2118 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Espada.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I get all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
2118 days 3 hours ago
TheEclipse
sure
2118 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Watermelondrea - On a scale of 1-10, how surprising was it that an original Espada member wasn't voted out last tribal?  Does the result of that tribal raise red flags that cross tribe alliances could be happening?
2118 days 3 hours ago
TheEclipse
Watermelondrea - On a scale of 1-10, how surprising was it that an original Espada member wasn't voted out last tribal?  Does the result of that tribal raise red flags that cross tribe alliances could be happening?

on a scale of not shook to shook, i was shook
2118 days 2 hours ago
DavidM7
Me
2118 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
David - So far, two secret advantages have entered the game and yet we haven't seen any of them played.  What's the likelihood that the advantages have already been found?
2118 days 2 hours ago
Path
Me
2118 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Alexander - How much paranoia has the "fake idol" twist caused this season?  Is there any frustration in not knowing whether or not an idol is real till someone plays it at tribal?
2118 days 1 hour ago
Raydiz33
Me
2118 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Cody - It's very clear that you're the lone original La Flor member on this tribe.  How vulnerable do you feel and what would be your pitch to stay?
2118 days 1 hour ago
DavidM7
David - So far, two secret advantages have entered the game and yet we haven't seen any of them played.  What's the likelihood that the advantages have already been found?

Probably high because people are dann good at finding these things but me on the otber hand can't find an idol that I have 3 clues for.
2117 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
Cody- it’s very clear that your the lone original la flor member on this tribe. How vulnerable do you feel and what would be your pitch to stay?

Yeah it’s so obvious that I’m the odd one out on this tribe. But my pitch to stay would be pick me up. Use me as a number. I kind of see a divide on this tribe so to all of you if you want me to back you up, pick me up as your third number. That’s all I have to say
2117 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
2117 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
2117 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
*someone stands*
2117 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
*David stands*

"Found this way after the third clue so I know it's fake and I'm just getting it out of the way"

*David hands me a carved object*
*David sits down*

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!