This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2187 days 8 hours ago
dwipeouts
I wonder how the vl was bashing Natalie
2187 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Now onto the reveal of next season!

Not going to lie, I don't have a promo ready yet.  However, I do have the logo and it might be controversial as it comes from CBS Survivor. 

It will likely start later this week :-)
2187 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Next Season:
https://imgur.com/a/DhYPQcv

The castaway number is undecided.  However, there will be a twist for this season that dates back from an older host.  I'll let you guys speculate in the viewer's lounge what that twist may or may not be.
2187 days 8 hours ago
OhNatalie
ziggyzaggy16
Lol Natalie I liked working with you, but I still don’t get why you voted out Josh. Tsoros would’ve had majority after that vote?

The majority of the moves I made were for the sole purpose to spice up the season. Also if Clair left I was the next #1 target and that didn't sit well with me.
2187 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
With that the reunion is over!

Viewer's Lounge:
https://tengaged.com/group/7559-bigbens-survivor-vl

Thanks for a swell time guys :-)
2187 days 8 hours ago
OhNatalie
Bye everyone. Don't be such a Khoni next time you play <3
2187 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
Request sent!
2187 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
This season was an amazing experience, at least, for me. Thank you to the cast. Thanks to Ben. What an enjoyable ride!
2187 days 3 hours ago
dutchone29
Shoutout to Stephen and Ziggy for being bros!

Thanks for hero! I know I was sucky at times (hi there F11-F8) but I tried. Thanks everyone! My first group game after my hiatus and it was amazing.
2187 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Congrats JB!
Thank you Clair, Josh and Lorenzo. Don’t be afraid to remind me when the situation is reversed of this ;)

Cheers Ben for being a great host, gg
2187 days 1 hour ago
SimvivoRWay
Me and my timezone...

Huge congrats to JB, Ferdi, Natalie and Clair for the awards! I had much fun during my short stay, could have played a lot better had I stayed and I hope this is not the last time I play :)

Thanks to Ben too for being a good host, but you could've been amazing had you given me an idol ;)

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!