This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Mongolia - Finale

Topic » Survivor Mongolia - Finale

2187 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Please post your availability from Wednesday to Saturday, so that we can work out a time for the LIVE finale.  The finale will consist of two challenges and will likely take about an hour and at max an hour and a half.

The voting deadline(s) will be TEN minutes and all challenges will be LIVE.

The latest that I'll hold off this finale is likely Saturday night.  However, the earlier the finale the likelihood is I'll be able to host the reunion the following day.

Please post your availability below!

**Note**

I CAN NOT HOST THURSDAY!!!
2186 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
Friday at around 6 EST is my most ideal time & day.
2186 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Wednesday/ Thursday any time before 7:30 est
Friday and Saturday any time
2186 days 10 hours ago
dutchone29
As long as we start between 4 PM and 6 PM EST we are good (but the earlier the better for me)

Tonight I am available fully,
Thursday is not ideal as I have to work at 8 AM on Friday
Friday I have friends over so not at all
Saturday is fine
2186 days 3 hours ago
_JB_
i could do saturday afternoon, considering im the only american in the final 4, timing can be altered for me
2185 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
Friday is fine with me. From 2PM EST to 7PM EST. Saturday, I'm available anytime.
2185 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
How does Saturday at 5pm EST sound?
2184 days 22 hours ago
_JB_
i have work at 530 est
2184 days 14 hours ago
dutchone29
^ Makes it sound even better!

But for real 5PM would be good to me normally. But we can't roll w/o JB.
2184 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
How about 3pm EST on Saturday?
2183 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Check in.
2183 days 8 hours ago
dutchone29
I'm gonna try
2183 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
here
2183 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll hold till 3:15pm EST.  If Clair or James isn't here we will commence Final 4 Immunity!
2183 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright I'll explain tonight's challenge.
2183 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, first of all Clair I'll take it back, because immunity is once again up for grabs.

Tonight, I will post a number of CBS Survivor based questions.  You will first need to answer the questions.  Then you must take the first letter of each of the answers, and arrange them to spell out a word that is something to related to Mongolia.  This will be a specific word.

The first person to mail me the answer word, with all the correct answers to the questions in ONE MAIL wins immunity.  In addition, they will be guaranteed a 1 in 3 shot of winning this game.  Everyone else, tribal council where one of you will become the eleventh person voted out and the fifth member of our jury. 

**Note*

Any answer that is a player only use the first letter of THEIR FIRST NAME for the scramble.  However, I want their FULL NAME for the answer portion of the challenge.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!