This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1723 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
Harry / Pat why leave me out of the Ysnder vote the round it went to rocks ?

At this point I had no idea where you stood in the game. I thought you were going to be following Josh around like a puppy dog, but I was completely wrong. You had your own agenda and I was misguided by my perspective of the game. I thought that if I leaked the Yandere vote to you, an idol would get played and I would leave the game.

The fact that I was getting five votes scared me and I thought that you were deadset against me like everyone else. I had to make sure that I stayed that round and leaving you out of the vote seemed like the smart move for me so no idols were played.
1723 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Leanna my question for u is

Why did u vote me when u HD a better chance of winning with me in game
1723 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I'm asking a juror a question
1723 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
YANDERE

Hey man. I never needed to take Patrick out until the end. And when I did, Harry give him a chance. I personally think my game surpasses Patrick’s by a lot and I thought I can beat him. I think it’s closer than I thought but I still think my game is more deserving. At f4 I voted Patrick so I could take leanna and Harry to finals.

I felt everyone I voted before f4 was a bigger threat than Patrick and had to go before Patrick in order for me to make it here.
1723 days 12 hours ago
harrywasnak
My question - I want each of you to tel me your honest opinion of me... please do both personal and gameplay opinions.

Personal- I genuinely like you a lot and consider you an old friend on here. We go way to like 2015. I was really glad to see you in this game as we haven’t played together in ages. Playing this game with you has brought back good memories for me and I hope we can rekindle our friendship.

Gameplay- I think your gameplay was good but not perfect. You made some solid moves like voting out Yandere at f7 and helping us split at f6, but you spent a decent portion of the game in Josh’s shadow. Though it’s clear to me that you made your own decisions, Josh took away too much credit.

Harry / Pat why leave me out of the Yandere vote the round it went to rocks ?

I probably should’ve thought about bringing you on that vote, but it was a very hectic round. At that point I didn’t know if I could trust you, and I didn’t wanna risk someone potentially playing an idol on Yandere. I think that was a turning point in the game, so bringing you in would’ve been incredibly risky, but maybe we could’ve avoided rocks.
1723 days 12 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Tbh josh would have played a idol on me if he don't feel safe
1723 days 11 hours ago
Joshbb17
If I knew that yandere was getting 5 votes at the rock draw tribal, I would’ve played the idol on him

I thought it was 7-3 and latisha was getting 3 votes
1723 days 11 hours ago
harrywasnak
So I was correct in saying that not informing Leanna was justified then
1723 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
LEANNA

My question - I want each of you to tel me your honest opinion of me... please do both personal and gameplay opinions.

Leanna we go way back. I’ve known you since bingo’s series years and years ago when we were teens. Well I was a teen, you were about 17/18ish haha. You’ve always been a good person outside of games (not saying you’re bad in games, this is just your personality haha). You’re overall a good person and I can usually tell who is genuine and who is a bad person.

i unfortunately don’t recall much past gameplay as bingo’s was so long ago so I’m just basing this off this season alone. I think you had a good game. You were loyal when you needed to be. After Me Latisha and Logan made the move against you and Josh, you were willing to make a move against them in the future rounds. You wanted to go up against Pat in FMC voluntarily until I shut it down and that shows guts and that you’re a good person. While I do disagree with the move, I respect you for giving Patrick a chance even though you could have just made finals easily. When you went against our alliance Pre-Merge, you were open and honest about it immediately and we were able to move forward and work together. That shows a good gamer and adaptability.
1723 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
LOGAN, I’m still not forgetting you. Just can’t do your long question on break haha. I’ll do yours in about 4 hours
1723 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
5/8 votes received.
1723 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hey I'm home. Working on logans question now
1723 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
LOGAN'S JURY COMPARISONS

Ok so my phones actually off and I don't have wifi right now. I wrote everything on my phone. Used gf's phone to take picture. So here's an imgur link with my answers

https://imgur.com/a/lW94GWx
1723 days 2 hours ago
LEANNA
Are you 3 fucking kidding me?  I’m deeply offended by the player each of you have compared me to and am actually voting solely based on how you guys answered that question ... wow fail - thanks who ever asked that question
1723 days 2 hours ago
LEANNA
@Yander - Josh trusted you.  I didn’t.  After the Anthony vote I was VERY skeptical about working with you... I was closer with everyone than you and hadn’t been burned by most of them ... I wasn’t s thread so I knew people would want to bring me in

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!