This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1745 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak
Mearl Part 2:

2. Leanna joining you guys and splitting final 6 votes.

I had a strong relationship with Leanna for most of the game. As I said, we created an alliance premerge to look out for each other’s partners. Leanna said during the merge that she wanted to bring me to the final 3. When I blindsided Josh, I went straight to Leanna to apologize and tell her I still wanted to go to the end with her. Though we were on shaky terms, we had trust in each other. By voting out Yandere at f7, I showed that I was willing to give Leanna a say in our alliance. If I hadn’t decided to target Yandere, I don’t think Leanna would’ve split at f6. The split at f6 was originally my plan, and I took charge of pitching it to Leanna while Chris & Patrick had to rely on me. I was confident that I could get and keep Leanna on my side, and I did. Leanna wouldn’t have went along with the plan if it wasn’t for me.
1745 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
@harry i was gunning hard for josh the entire round, ask logan and latisha. not saying you didnt do anything either, i wasnt in your personal convos. but in our chat i was the one pushing it and i spent hours pushing it to people outside of our alliance. im sure you did too.

as for the leanna vote, i can agree that was a mix of you and me but no way did i rely on you. i spent hours talking to leanna as well, the round prior and that round to get her to flip as well. i dont know who got her to say yes whether it was you, me, or both of us. or something else. but i was doing just as much as you.
1745 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry

I knew something was up, I thought that being arrogant as an act would prevent you three fromvoting me as maybe I would play an idol. Dude, you’re not going to get any votes, you forced firemaking to take Patrick a strong candidate to win to the end. All you did was piggyback others and were Patrick’s bitch, I’m sorry but you drew rocks for him, and you didn’t vote him out at final 4 as many jurors wanted you to make a move for yourself.

You made no moves without Patrick

As I stated before, I kept Patrick stable in this game many times when he was paranoid. Yes I went to rocks for him at f10, but I would’ve done that for any member of the Night Club. As for forcing a tie at the final 4, it was a very logical move. Knowing that either Patrick or Leanna was heading to the jury, I wanted them to see that I stuck my neck out for them. If I voted out Patrick, he likely would’ve been very bitter. I also would’ve angered Leanna if I voted either of them since she was set on making fire. It’s an unconventional move, but it was a calculated risk.
1745 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak
Mearl Part 3:

Also a side note Harry you have a hard time earning my vote. You called final 4 a win-win to the But it is a loss-lose in my mind. Tying that vote kept a bigger threat in the final 3 AND if Leanna stayed you allowed her to pad her resume... that’s NOT optimal in any way. Vote out the bigger threat or don’t allow someone to make a better case for themself. You weren’t in control you just weren’t the target. A 3-1 vote shows control but your move seems to show buffonery. Tell me why I’m wrong because I see this as time when people are convinced to do something dumb for their game.

I still think it was a win-win. Leanna claiming to have an idol and not playing it showed that was she was desperate to look like a stronger player. If she won the fire-making challenge, it showed that she wasn’t trying to play the smartest game, but instead was trying to show off to the jury. I was confident that I could probably beat Leanna, but even more confident that pandering would show inauthenticity.

As for Patrick, if he lost he wouldn’t hold it against me. He likely would’ve felt betrayed if I voted him out, but by making the vote a tie, I gave him a chance. If he went to the jury, he would have a high regard for me.

Either way, knowing one of them was heading to the jury, I wanted them to remember who had enough respect for them to take their requests seriously.
1745 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
BRIAN

favorite animal is a cat
Favorite holiday is Halloween
You’re living in PA, not too far from me
Not a big fan of music
I know you’ve got a big heart and take things to heart which is a good trait. Shows you’re a good person.

I mailed you a few others that are more personal

And you whooped me in stars :P
1745 days 15 hours ago
Joshbb17
Patrick would you ever have voted out Harry
1745 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
Joshbb17
Patrick would you ever have voted out Harry

It crossed my mind a lot. If Tashi stayed in this game, I probably would have voted Harry out towards the end. Harry told me that the two of us should target each other at some point, and I agreed with him. I then went to Leanna and wanted a final tribal council of myself, Leanna, and Latisha. I figured that I could get Harry out with Leanna and have an easier win in the end.

Harry re-approached me around the final 6 and told me that he didn’t want to target each other anymore and that it was best for the two of us to stick it out. So of course I was going to honor that and hopefully enter the FTC with as strong of a resume as I could. When Harry approached me about voting me out at final four, I didn’t want him to and had to hope that he would honor his word, which he did.
1745 days 15 hours ago
harrywasnak
Brian I messaged you a list of info because I’m assuming you don’t want it all posted here
1745 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
4/8 votes received.
1745 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Everyone I’m at work, phone will likely die so I can’t answer anything until I get off at 10.

If you’re waiting to hear Logan’s jury comparison question, I’ll do that in 8 hours. Sorry
1745 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Hello jurors now before I ask my question I got something to say don't fucking call me a sheep looks at harry when you sheep them 2 and don't be pussy next Tim u play cause only their cause of them 2 now mnt call me a sheep when I think the jury knows mindset of mine now bye you will not get my vote

My question for the other 2 is why did guys never tried take each other out when both had a equal shot of winning
1745 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Time
1745 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
My question for the other 2 is why did guys never tried take each other out when both had a equal shot of winning

I was able to keep the majority off of me for four tribal councils in a row, and I never once was able to win immunity to protect myself. I had to protect myself by working with people I could trust and getting out my adversaries. And in that process it meant working with Stoner as an ally.

At final seven I had three people working with me and three people working against me. I would not have had the numbers to taken Stoner out, even though I wanted him gone before the end of this game. And unfortunately for me, Stoner was able to win the next three immunity challenges. I wanted Stoner out of this game either at 5 or 4, but his challenge prowess made it difficult to even have the opportunity to make a move.

Even when Stoner did try to make a move against me I survived and got to day 39. Stoner planned to take me out at final four whereas if he lost immunity at final 5, I would've taken him out then and there. I think if Stoner takes me out at five, he goes on to win this game.
1745 days 12 hours ago
LEANNA
Just to echo what you all have said - It was definitely Harry who got me to go against The Ls at the 6...

My question - I want each of you to tel me your honest opinion of me... please do both personal and gameplay opinions.

Harry / Pat why leave me out of the Ysnder vote the round it went to rocks ?
1745 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
My question - I want each of you to tel me your honest opinion of me... please do both personal and gameplay opinions.

Leanna, I thought you were a great person. That's why I compared you to Kara Kay because I felt like you were such a sweet person and you wanting to face off in fire really showed your character. I wish I had talked to you more and when we started talking at final 7 more and more, I felt we really did form a bond.

Strategically, I do think you were underrated. You had everyone vying for your vote at final 7 onwards, and you always made everyone believe you were their number one. You weren't an aggressive player necessarily, but if you were sitting here at the end, I think you might've had a good shot at jury.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!